+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got PPR but Visa Office needs to be changed from Ottawa

UrbanNomad

Star Member
Aug 25, 2015
Visa Office......
Singapore
hi.. got my PPR last week, but i am out of Canada. The PPR asks for submission of PPs to Ottawa. Like many others, i have also requested for change of VO (to Singapore in my case).

1. Any idea how much time does this take?

2. The 30 day timeline resets i assume?

3. Those with experience of Singapore as Visa office: how long do they take to return the passports?

Globaldesi

Feb 16, 2015
Hi UN,

This happened with me as well, I am from India and have made a small post on my case explaining the steps i took.

Send them a Case Specific Enquiry if you haven't already, they took 25 days to make corrections after I had sent a CSE and i received a new PPR.

Also, in India all stampings happen through VFS Global- if its the same for you, try calling them and tell them if they will accept the passport for VISA based on the letter you have right now.

Best of Luck.

UrbanNomad

Star Member
Aug 25, 2015
Visa Office......
Singapore
Globaldesi said:
Hi UN,

This happened with me as well, I am from India and have made a small post on my case explaining the steps i took.

Send them a Case Specific Enquiry if you haven't already, they took 25 days to make corrections after I had sent a CSE and i received a new PPR.

Also, in India all stampings happen through VFS Global- if its the same for you, try calling them and tell them if they will accept the passport for VISA based on the letter you have right now.

Best of Luck.
Thanx GD... sent them a query that day itself. Awaiting reply.

But a good idea to check with VFS here if they will accept basis current letter.

1. Can you provide the link to your post that you mention?

2. How much time did VFS take in returning your passport after submission for stamping?

Globaldesi

Feb 16, 2015
Hi UN,

1) Here is the link- see if this helps you: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/answer-to-where-to-submit-passport-in-india-post-ppr-if-ndvo-is-not-mentioned-t333365.0.html;msg4631402#msg4631402

2) VFS gave me back my passport in a Week post stamping. I was in Mumbai and they had to ship the passport to Delhi and back.

UrbanNomad said:
Thanx GD... sent them a query that day itself. Awaiting reply.

But a good idea to check with VFS here if they will accept basis current letter.

1. Can you provide the link to your post that you mention?

2. How much time did VFS take in returning your passport after submission for stamping?

UrbanNomad

Star Member
Aug 25, 2015
Visa Office......
Singapore
Globaldesi said:
Hi UN,

1) Here is the link- see if this helps you: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/answer-to-where-to-submit-passport-in-india-post-ppr-if-ndvo-is-not-mentioned-t333365.0.html;msg4631402#msg4631402

2) VFS gave me back my passport in a Week post stamping. I was in Mumbai and they had to ship the passport to Delhi and back.
very helpful.. i am still awaiting the revert to my email..if i dont get it in another week, will also raise a CSE.

One week is pretty neat.. thank god for that