+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got my oath letter for May 26-2015

chikloo

Feb 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ironmat500 said:
Hi Chikloo,

Congrats! I was following your posts since your profile was almost similar to mine with few months difference. One thing I surprised was that your RQ was recently sent to Montreal. May be 4-6 weeks ago. So, in transit time to & from Montreal should also be considered. I a trying to convince myself that your Oath was scheduled AT Scarborough office FROM Montreal!

Please let me know if you share the same understating.

thanks,

Thanks for the wishes. My file was transferred to Montreal Apr 9 2015 and this Oath letter has been generated by Scarborough office on May 8th 2015. Reached me May 11-2015. I'm not sure who approved and when it was transferred back to Scarborough. The funny thing is I have requested for ATIP report on my case on Apr 30 2015. The call center rep told that my ATIP report will also show that my file is still in Montreal yet to be reviewed.

saywisdom

Star Member
Dec 26, 2013
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats Chikloo...
We have a similar timeline but unfortunately my file still in St-Claire waiting to be processed

chikloo

Feb 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saywisdom said:
Congrats Chikloo...
We have a similar timeline but unfortunately my file still in St-Claire waiting to be processed
St.Claire is distributing its work load. So if it stays there also it will still be processed faster. All the best.

HighFive

Mar 13, 2014
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chikloo said:
St.Claire is distributing its work load. So if it stays there also it will still be processed faster. All the best.
All who at St. Claire hope so, bro. Sooner we'll hear from them is better.

BTW, did your eCAS got updated with the invitation for oath? Thanks.

chikloo

Feb 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HighFive said:
All who at St. Claire hope so, bro. Sooner we'll hear from them is better.

BTW, did your eCAS got updated with the invitation for oath? Thanks.
Yes it did last night.