+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got itttttttttttt!!!!

Rafi

May 2, 2007
mikeramma said:
Hey all
first and last thank god for everything
After 13 months and few days of waiting , I got a call from two hours at 4 pm.I answered and heard a voice of a young lady mentioning my name and then asked me to come on friday at 9 am to pick up my visas of immigration . She asked if I received a paper about this and i replied by yes and finally said congratulations. D A M A S C U S T H I S IS THE END

ManiB

Star Member
May 11, 2007
Thats FANTASTIC news!!!!!

Can I ask you did you go through a company like David Cohen or did you do it straight through the embassy?

Congratulations!

M

goldwine

Aug 30, 2007
Congratulations to those of you that have succeeded with their applications.
I am arranging /planning to submit my application by this coming month, can somebody suggest the best
method to use.?
I have taken the immigration assessment test and passed.pls show me the way!

hamid22

Star Member
Oct 1, 2007
Greeting for all,
congratulutions to all those have succeded and have got thier visa for immagration to Canada my request form them is to not forget to post thier expericance to the forum for others.

thanks

Tejas Raj

Oct 6, 2020
Hi everyone.

I am Tejas from New Delhi, India. I wanted to immigrate to Canada and start my process. I thought of applying for AIPP programme but after the Covid as the job market is recovering and as AIPP is a employer driven programme so its not a good option. I want to apply for the New Brunswick province and was suggested to me about the New Brunswick PNP programme. Can someone suggest me in detail all the process involved for this programme please.

Thanking you
Tejas

ourcanadavisa

Nov 24, 2016
Hi everyone.

I am Tejas from New Delhi, India. I wanted to immigrate to Canada and start my process. I thought of applying for AIPP programme but after the Covid as the job market is recovering and as AIPP is a employer driven programme so its not a good option. I want to apply for the New Brunswick province and was suggested to me about the New Brunswick PNP programme. Can someone suggest me in detail all the process involved for this programme please.

Thanking you
Tejas
Please check this link. https://moving2canada.com/new-brunswick-provincial-nominee-program-nbpnp/