+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got invited through CEC and want to revoke my PNP application (paperbased). Refund?

Osius

May 26, 2020
Hello folks,

luckily I got an ITA under CEC this morning and I am thinking of revoking my paper based PNP application, which I submitted in November 2020.
Is there any chance to get the full refund, since I haven't gotten a file number so far. I am assuming that my application is not being processed yet.
How can I find out and what is the right approach?

Thank you guys in advance for any helpful input!

Have a nice Sunday!

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Depends on the province. Check their cancellation and refund policies. If it’s like OINP, you can get a refund if they haven’t started processing your application.

Osius

May 26, 2020
Ok, thanks!

But how is IRCC supposed to withdraw my application, if they don't even have a filenumber yet?
Should I write them beforehand through a webform?
I have tried to investigate a bit more on this, but there is no info on the cic-website :/

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Ok, thanks!

But how is IRCC supposed to withdraw my application, if they don't even have a filenumber yet?
Should I write them beforehand through a webform?
I have tried to investigate a bit more on this, but there is no info on the cic-website :/
I will answer your question. To withdraw your application you need Aor from cic. You have to send written letter to cic to withdraw your application through webform. In webform select option Withdrawal of Application and attach that letter and send that letter through webform. It will take 3-4 weeks to actually withdraw application. If you got temporary application number you can use that too . You will full refund from your application as processing is not started .

Reactions: PD1984

PD1984

Star Member
Jun 28, 2021
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
March 2,2021
AOR Received.
March 2,2021
I will answer your question. To withdraw your application you need Aor from cic. You have to send written letter to cic to withdraw your application through webform. In webform select option Withdrawal of Application and attach that letter and send that letter through webform. It will take 3-4 weeks to actually withdraw application. If you got temporary application number you can use that too . You will full refund from your application as processing is not started .
How many days does PNP take to get AOR once you submit paper based PNP application?

dhruv_vaishnav

Jun 1, 2019
How many days does PNP take to get AOR once you submit paper based PNP application?
I saw many candidate's timelines on the FB BCPNP group. As per their timeline, they got the AOR after ~9 months of submitting a file. I also planning to apply under the CEC category this week.

Last edited: