+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got a response from employer!!! - NEED ADVISE...

jack23

Oct 4, 2009
Hi all,

I am in the process of finding a job offer in Canada so that I can begin my (FSW) immigration process. I got a response from an employer in Ottawa and I need some advice on how to respond to it without jeopardizing the opportunity. This is what the email says:

"Hello,

You indicate that you are working towards moving to Ottawa. Before proceeding we would need to know if you are authorized to work in Canada for any employer as we are not in a position to sponsor candidates.

Regards

Company XX"

I am obviously not yet authorized to work in Canada, but I would like to see if there is any way I could seize this opportunity. I am even willing to hire Mr Cohen's services to help me with this. Please advise.

Thank you in advance,

Jack23

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tell them that you don't need sponsorship, just an offer of employement. Explain to them what an AEO is, see http://www.hrsdc.gc.ca/eng/workplaceskills/foreign_workers/poarremp.shtml

Explain to them that this if their situation changes during the time you are applying for your PR, they are not obligated to employ you when you land as a PR.

jack23

Oct 4, 2009
Thank you so much Leon. This is very helpful. I will PM you shortly if that is ok with you.

But again, thank you thank you thank you. Any other advice from other members is also welcome.

Regards,

Jack23

arai

Nov 10, 2009
jack23 said:
Thank you so much Leon. This is very helpful. I will PM you shortly if that is ok with you.

But again, thank you thank you thank you. Any other advice from other members is also welcome.

Regards,

Jack23
LEON,

Can u please assist me on Job ? I shall be moving to Canada with PR ?

C

Canada lover

Hey Leon,

Could you please help me find a job in canada before i land in canada this april 15th 2010.If i get an offer i am willing to move earlier also. Im a PR liveing in india (used to live in canada for 7 years), currently working for A C Nielsen market research data processing.I am not looking for the releavnt are of my expertise.Any job like front office, customer support, help desk would do ...please help.I ahve been applying online but so far nothing fruitful.can u pls help???? pls mail me at rashmi.jaipal@hotmail.com