+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Goods to Follow query

rajdeep181

Star Member
Oct 19, 2018
Hi, I am moving to Canada on a Work Permit in April. My work permit was issued in July and hence I already did my first landing in Nov basis that and made couple of short trips upto Feb based on that Work Permit as I was wrapping my old project. I am now moving there in April for long term and hence need to get my items shipped. Does any one know what is the process for that in terms of customs clearance etc since I didnot declare any Goods to Follow during my landing or subsequent visits.

Thanks.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Hi, I am moving to Canada on a Work Permit in April. My work permit was issued in July and hence I already did my first landing in Nov basis that and made couple of short trips upto Feb based on that Work Permit as I was wrapping my old project. I am now moving there in April for long term and hence need to get my items shipped. Does any one know what is the process for that in terms of customs clearance etc since I didnot declare any Goods to Follow during my landing or subsequent visits.

Thanks.
1. Not required for visitors/students/workers. Your goods must be removed when you permit expires and you can't sell them in Canada.