+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Goods to follow list query

Hiphop29

Nov 12, 2020
Hello All,

We did our soft landing last year and at that time didn't had GTF list and explained the officer that since we're not moving permanently, we will get it when we decide to move. So the question is, can we create GTF list and get it certified at the border? We will be moving the goods via Upack. We're planning on driving our car and getting it imported as well. Would appreciate if someone can throw in some insights.

swan0206

Champion Member
May 14, 2019
Hello All,

We did our soft landing last year and at that time didn't had GTF list and explained the officer that since we're not moving permanently, we will get it when we decide to move. So the question is, can we create GTF list and get it certified at the border? We will be moving the goods via Upack. We're planning on driving our car and getting it imported as well. Would appreciate if someone can throw in some insights.
i am not aware of a situation like this, some experts might chip in here, but BSF186 and BSF186A should be fine during your move. Btw, Which place are you moving? I am using Upack as well.

Hiphop29

Nov 12, 2020
i am not aware of a situation like this, some experts might chip in here, but BSF186 and BSF186A should be fine during your move. Btw, Which place are you moving? I am using Upack as well.
Ok, thanks!

I think I did read somewhere that it's okay to get the GTF list signed at the time of making the permanent move.

We're moving to GTA. Haven't decided on the exact location since I'm yet to get a job offer.

Reactions: swan0206