+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

good visa advisers in Kharian or Jhelum!!!

enigmatic90

Star Member
Aug 12, 2015
hussainjabbar21 said:
Anyone knows some reliable consultants in Kharian or Jhelum?
Please guide me......thanks
hi..

if you found any then pl let me know as well. I am from Jhelum and would be applying myself for visa as there's no reliable consultancy service in my location and I am a girl as well so managing all this is a bit difficult. I would lodge my app for visa in this week for university of Regina winter 2016. Share your course and uni information etc.

hussainjabbar21

Star Member
Jun 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
enigmatic90 said:
hi..

if you found any then pl let me know as well. I am from Jhelum and would be applying myself for visa as there's no reliable consultancy service in my location and I am a girl as well so managing all this is a bit difficult. I would lodge my app for visa in this week for university of Regina winter 2016. Share your course and uni information etc.
to find out reliable consultants very hard these days as I went to Jhelum today on reference and met a consultant
it's near GTS chowk named "Immigration Canada Services" I showed him my refused application (September intake 2015) he goes your case is weak as your sponsor are joint account holder from UK (my real brother n sister in law" your sponsor should be your father and you know sponsor could be anyone while objection was "purpose of visit" you see........than he goes try it again yourself I thought he will co-operates with me but nothing.........
Centennial College
Business Administration Accounting Co-op program
I'm going to reapply again for January 2016 in the same course and same college waiting for my acceptance letter to come by post. this time inshAllah there will be good news
Yea sure I'll let you know if I found reliable consultant.
Best of luck for your application.....:)

enigmatic90

Star Member
Aug 12, 2015
hussainjabbar21 said:
to find out reliable consultants very hard these days as I went to Jhelum today on reference and met a consultant
it's near GTS chowk named "Immigration Canada Services" I showed him my refused application (September intake 2015) he goes your case is weak as your sponsor are joint account holder from UK (my real brother n sister in law" your sponsor should be your father and you know sponsor could be anyone while objection was "purpose of visit" you see........than he goes try it again yourself I thought he will co-operates with me but nothing.........
Centennial College
Business Administration Accounting Co-op program
I'm going to reapply again for January 2016 in the same course and same college waiting for my acceptance letter to come by post. this time inshAllah there will be good news
Yea sure I'll let you know if I found reliable consultant.
Best of luck for your application.....:)

thanks.. I expect it in our city.. anyway I'm also unaware of main city consultant services. May be they exist but I myself belong from a far fledged village from GT road.. hmmm... I have got funding from my professor..and some funds are in my own account as well as managed by father. Total statement of 30000 cad :-( I am worried for my funds though everyone says that with funding it doesn't matter your personal statements.

best of luck you too.. keep me updated for further steps you take or share your email/contact number. When are you going to apply??

hussainjabbar21

Star Member
Jun 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thanks for your reply,
It doesn't matter if you don't have personal savings or funds Sponsor could be your relative you just need affidavit and proof of relation ID etc from them who going to support your study n living expanses while in Canada. Bank statement must be 4 months older and funds should be 1 year tuition fee + room n broad as stated on your acceptance letter details.
I have PDF file of acceptance someone on this forum told me you must submit original letter with your application now I'm waiting for my original acceptance letter may be I'll get it next week by post than I'll go for paper base application inshAllah.
hussainjabbar21@gmail.com

hussainjabbar21

Star Member
Jun 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
enigmatic90 said:
hi..

Remember one thing you have to convince VO that your intentions just studies and you will be return back home as soon your studies ends u need to show your home ties like,
1: FRC certificate from NADRA you can get it on same day in which your family details are mentions your parents and your siblings which is good to show to VO that your have strong ties.
2: you can show if someone not in good health like your brother or sister or your elderly parents taking medication and you have to look after of them you can show medical report.
3: any property on your name or father which is positive for visa application
4: or there is a job offer from employer you can mention that this job will be my career after completion of studies.
You can show this letter from employer on company letter pad and sign n signature from employer on it confirmation of job offer u know. It will be more stronger for you application.
Hope it will help you.
Best of luck again