+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Going for a 2nd MBA in CANADA

mrlogical

May 28, 2021
Hi,
I was willing to apply for express entry, for which I have done my WES (Bachelors in Business administration & MBA), But now I am willing to apply as a student and go to Canada for MBA (2nd time).

My question is as I have done my WES where I have mentioned that I have done my MBA from my country, but now as I want to go to CANADA without showing my MBA will this be a problem? Is there any chance of getting my VISA rejected? As WES sends electronic reports to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

Please let me know if this will be a problem. I want to go to Canada for a 2nd MBA but don't want to show that I already have an MBA from my Country.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi,
I was willing to apply for express entry, for which I have done my WES (Bachelors in Business administration & MBA), But now I am willing to apply as a student and go to Canada for MBA (2nd time).

My question is as I have done my WES where I have mentioned that I have done my MBA from my country, but now as I want to go to CANADA without showing my MBA will this be a problem? Is there any chance of getting my VISA rejected? As WES sends electronic reports to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

Please let me know if this will be a problem. I want to go to Canada for a 2nd MBA but don't want to show that I already have an MBA from my Country.
Yu could end up with a 5 year ban from Canada I would strongly discourage you from doing this.

Reactions: YVR123

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
Hi,

You shouldn't hide any of your information from immigration.

If you think that getting a 2nd MBA make sense, present it that way. If you don't think that make sense, DO NOT apply for something that doesn't.

Find other path that would benefit for your future career.