+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GO CANADA!!! vs (World cup thread)

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
Let's support this great country where so many of us have gotten a better or second chance at life.

I'm rooting for Canada to upset Belgium, but the latter are very strong.

GO THE KINGS OF THE NORTH! I BELIEVE!

PS I CANNOT believe what happened to Germany.

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
Let's support this great country where so many of us have gotten a better or second chance at life.

I'm rooting for Canada to upset Belgium, but the latter are very strong.

GO THE KINGS OF THE NORTH! I BELIEVE!

PS I CANNOT believe what happened to Germany.
Damn! But excellent effort against Belgium. Canada had most shots on goal in a FIFA World Cup since England a few years back.

Reactions: moscatojuices

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
Damn! But excellent effort against Belgium. Canada had most shots on goal in a FIFA World Cup since England a few years back.
It was a little bit of the opposite of how Japan played today! Very little possession, a few shots but the conversion was there. I hope Canada will step up for their next two games, but I have to say the big shock today was Germany. There will probably be a national riot if they don't make it past the group stages again.

bhisham

Star Member
Sep 4, 2011
Hi All,

I am currently on Closed Work permit, its been only 4 months as of now. I checked the score in fed EE and even after 1 year of Canada i won't be able to cross 450 so Fed EE would be very difficult, can you suggest what should be the good option for PNP? Is ONIP foreign worker Stream is a good option?

• Haha
Reactions: YVR123

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
Hi All,

I am currently on Closed Work permit, its been only 4 months as of now. I checked the score in fed EE and even after 1 year of Canada i won't be able to cross 450 so Fed EE would be very difficult, can you suggest what should be the good option for PNP? Is ONIP foreign worker Stream is a good option?
We're talking soccer here. :cool: Perhaps post your question on one of the other discussion threads for a better response.

Last edited:
Reactions: YVR123

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
Hi All,

What I found really interesting was the diverse make up of the Canadian team. They had lots of refugees, from Ghana, Ivory Coast and many of them live in Ontario. Do you think Germany will drop out of the group stages????

Reactions: YVR123 and armoured

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
Wish I had more time to keep up with other teams & games -- but definitely will watch Canada's next game against Croatia on Sunday, Nov 27. :cool: