+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Giving IELTS twice , will the old result be declared void !

mehtab singh

Feb 15, 2013
i am planning to give IELTS test again , even though i got 6.5 total and 6 minimum i wish for a beter score . i want to know that ,on giving IELTS the second time will the previous score be considered null and void or can i use both scores as i wish to .

also i have already payed the fee , for a new atempt ... can i cancle the attempt to save my previous one !
will i get a refund of the fee ?

and does a good score at IELTS increase the chances of getting a visa .

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

mehtab singh said:
i am planning to give IELTS test again , even though i got 6.5 total and 6 minimum i wish for a beter score . i want to know that ,on giving IELTS the second time will the previous score be considered null and void or can i use both scores as i wish to .

also i have already payed the fee , for a new atempt ... can i cancle the attempt to save my previous one !
will i get a refund of the fee ?

and does a good score at IELTS increase the chances of getting a visa .
1. Your choice to cancel, contact the agency.
2. No.

denver12

Jan 17, 2013
Bahrain
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Mehtab,

Please find below cancellation policy i pulled out from the site, trust this helps;

Candidates who elect to cancel their registration more than five weeks prior to the test date will receive a refund less BD10 administration charge.
Candidates who elect to cancel their registration less than five weeks prior to the elected test date will not receive a refund.
Candidates who elect to cancel their test date less than five weeks prior to the test date will be required to pay the registration fee again.
Candidates who seek to cancel their registration within the five-week period prior to the test date will only receive a refund (less BD10 administration charge) if they can satisfy the IELTS administrator that their ability to sit the test has been affected by illness or serious cause. Serious causes include:
Serious illness - e.g. hospital admission or serious injury
Loss or bereavement – death of a close family member
Hardship / trauma – victim of crime, victim of a traffic accident, Military Service

Cheers,
Denver12