+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Given names exceeds the 50 characters limit

Ronavecus

Nov 23, 2020
Hello my on my passport goes like this A B C D E F G H
Now my family name is H (as per the machine reading zone where H is written after one chevron) and all the rest is considered given names
Now one creating my express entry profile when i write A B C D E F G in the given names field it gives me an error that i exceeded the 50 characters limit in the given names field
What should i?!
Should i obliterate ONE of my given names which exceeds the character limit but then the name on the application wont be the same as my passport?
OR should i write it like this:
Family name: G H
given names: A B C D E F
PLEASE HELP ME

FurqanM

Apr 11, 2018
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
AOR Received.
28-02-2018
Hello my on my passport goes like this A B C D E F G H
Now my family name is H (as per the machine reading zone where H is written after one chevron) and all the rest is considered given names
Now one creating my express entry profile when i write A B C D E F G in the given names field it gives me an error that i exceeded the 50 characters limit in the given names field
What should i?!
Should i obliterate ONE of my given names which exceeds the character limit but then the name on the application wont be the same as my passport?
OR should i write it like this:
Family name: G H
given names: A B C D E F
PLEASE HELP ME
Wo that must be one mighty name. I hope someone has an answer to your query soon.