+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Gift Deed for OINP

BenMark

Star Member
May 5, 2021
Hello, please I'd love to know if Ontario accepts a gift deed as POF for its PNP. Additionally, can I print my bank statement the day the gift deed is deposited into my account? That is to say, the gift has stayed less than 24hrs in my account.

Please its urgent.
Thanks in advance

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
If the gift deed is from parents then Get a signed declaration from parents that this is intended to be a gift which is aimed at helping you with settlement funds and that this is not a credit amount which needs to be returned. That should take care of the situation. Recency of transactions is not a problem as long as you submit a signed declaration from your parents (along with the POF).

Hope this helps mate

Last edited:

BenMark

Star Member
May 5, 2021
Greetings @dankboi,

You helped me to prepare for my Ontario PNP submission and fortunately, I got nominated, and I've also received an ITA from CiC. Now, I'm about to go for the PR submission and just like before, I'd be needing your help. For this reason, I'd love to know from you what documentations are required for Express Entry PR submission, and if you have any information or advice you'd love to pass across to me, which you think will be helpful to my application.

I appreciate your kind response.
Thanks

Oct 29, 2021
Greetings @dankboi,

You helped me to prepare for my Ontario PNP submission and fortunately, I got nominated, and I've also received an ITA from CiC. Now, I'm about to go for the PR submission and just like before, I'd be needing your help. For this reason, I'd love to know from you what documentations are required for Express Entry PR submission, and if you have any information or advice you'd love to pass across to me, which you think will be helpful to my application.

I appreciate your kind response.
Thanks
Hi BenMark,
Was your gift deed accepted as proof of settlement fund? I have also received NOI and I am applying to OINP. Along with gift deed document, what all did you provide?
Thanks in advance.

BenMark

Star Member
May 5, 2021
Hi BenMark,
Was your gift deed accepted as proof of settlement fund? I have also received NOI and I am applying to OINP. Along with gift deed document, what all did you provide?
Thanks in advance.

Yes. It was accepted. You only need the deed and the bank statement showing the amount of deed. But make sure the deed is notarized, and it clearly states that the money gifted to you is not for oinp purpose, instead it is a free will gift with no intention of refund/ payback.

Reactions: Karanbhatt19

Karanbhatt19

Nov 12, 2021
Yes. It was accepted. You only need the deed and the bank statement showing the amount of deed. But make sure the deed is notarized, and it clearly states that the money gifted to you is not for oinp purpose, instead it is a free will gift with no intention of refund/ payback.
Hi Ben,

I got NOI in OINP tech draw held on 27th Oct 2021. I and also going to produce a gift deed as I have short of more than 60% of the required funds.

My question is that, is there any safe limit for a gift deed considering every PNP have different rules for accepting money from gift deed?
Like if I show gift deed for more than 60% of the total fund I have in my account to show as POF, would that be ok?
OR should I use less amount of gift deed like 30% and rest of the amount I can gather by selling my shares or selling my assets like gold or car?

How much did you show as gift deed in your case?

Thanks in advance!

aayush993

Feb 12, 2022
Hi Ben,

I got NOI in OINP tech draw held on 27th Oct 2021. I and also going to produce a gift deed as I have short of more than 60% of the required funds.

My question is that, is there any safe limit for a gift deed considering every PNP have different rules for accepting money from gift deed?
Like if I show gift deed for more than 60% of the total fund I have in my account to show as POF, would that be ok?
OR should I use less amount of gift deed like 30% and rest of the amount I can gather by selling my shares or selling my assets like gold or car?

How much did you show as gift deed in your case?

Thanks in advance!

Hi Karan,
Did you got answer to your question?
as I am in the same boat as well.

Thanks in advance.