+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GIC CERTIFICATE NOT RECEIVED

Rameshrathod

Apr 30, 2022
You would have received a mail in your secure account regarding GIC account number and instructions. Reply to that mail.
How much time Scotia bank take to respond the mail? I receive reply that they have forwarded the mail to customer representaitve.

dilmeetkaur

May 4, 2022
I transferred my gic on 22nd april and today its 4th may i have not received any confirmation and even I contacted scotia customer care they told they have not received wire transfer i m lil worried

A_nee

Apr 22, 2022
I transferred my gic on 22nd april and today its 4th may i have not received any confirmation and even I contacted scotia customer care they told they have not received wire transfer i m lil worried
Wait till the end of this week. They are taking at least 12 business days now. If not, send a mail marked Urgent through your secure account.

Ronil

May 7, 2022
Hello, i initiated my gic payment on 12th April but still I didn't get GIC investment letter. But on 2nd may I got confirmation that my payment has been received. So when will I get my gic certificate??

tshwe

Mar 17, 2022
I missed to add CIBC before the account number and my amount is credited to different beneficiary. Has it happened with anyone and what should i expect next? Do i need to take any actions? As of CIBC said they are tracking this internally.