+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Getting photo clicked in US.

bmansi

Jul 10, 2018
I know I am posting this again, but I thought since everyone in this area of forum is from US, I might get the answer here.

I am asked to re-send 2 photos of mine and the specification says there should be a stamp of the photo studio along with it's name, address and date at which photo was clicked.

Where did you guys get the photo clicked from US?

I have a studio nearby, but he said he won't be able to stamp or write his details on the back of the photo.

Thanks in advance!

rj16

Star Member
May 19, 2015
New Jersey, USA
Visa Office......
Vancouver
NOC Code......
I know I am posting this again, but I thought since everyone in this area of forum is from US, I might get the answer here.

I am asked to re-send 2 photos of mine and the specification says there should be a stamp of the photo studio along with it's name, address and date at which photo was clicked.

Where did you guys get the photo clicked from US?

I have a studio nearby, but he said he won't be able to stamp or write his details on the back of the photo.

Thanks in advance!
Walgreens has the specs for Canada photo requirements and they also stamped the photos for me. Just make sure you follow the photo instructions and specifications closely. The employees are not very familiar with the process since this would be rare situation. Anyways, if you photos are denied, you can take them back there and they will re-do for free.