+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

getting my QTS to WES

brukeo6

Feb 11, 2024
I'm in the process of sending my QTS to WES for my express entry profile for my PR apllication. But cant seem to work out how to get my QTS to WES. The Teaching regulation agency website dosent seem to offer that as a service. Has anyone else had this issue and maybe have a solution?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I'm in the process of sending my QTS to WES for my express entry profile for my PR apllication. But cant seem to work out how to get my QTS to WES. The Teaching regulation agency website dosent seem to offer that as a service. Has anyone else had this issue and maybe have a solution?
QTS is not a school but designation correct? Do you have ECA for your teaching degree?

Reactions: Taran D

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
It is a assessment body for teaching in UK. I doubt they do that...you need to send your international docs to WES as the ones you would have sent to QTS.