+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Getting admission to colleges in Ontario with a 53.5% in graduation?

sim08

Star Member
Oct 31, 2019
Hi all , as stated above I have a average of 53.5 % of all 5 years of study and I recently graduated with a 55% in my last year of study . No backlogs . I completed a BLS/LLB degree from the University of Mumbai and graduated with Second Class . Honestly , 50-60% marks is the average marks , a person gets atleast in law from the University of Mumbai but I am not sure whether I will get admission from good colleges in Canada such as Humber or George brown college . I have 84% in 10th and 88% in 12th ( with a distinction certificate) . Is there anyone who has gotten admission in any college in ontario with a graduation average of a 50% and above ?

Ekta07

Star Member
Sep 26, 2019
Hi all , as stated above I have a average of 53.5 % of all 5 years of study and I recently graduated with a 55% in my last year of study . No backlogs . I completed a BLS/LLB degree from the University of Mumbai and graduated with Second Class . Honestly , 50-60% marks is the average marks , a person gets atleast in law from the University of Mumbai but I am not sure whether I will get admission from good colleges in Canada such as Humber or George brown college . I have 84% in 10th and 88% in 12th ( with a distinction certificate) . Is there anyone who has gotten admission in any college in ontario with a graduation average of a 50% and above ?
With 57% in bpharmacy i got admission in fanshawe college

Ekta07

Star Member
Sep 26, 2019
Oh thats great ! Did you go through any agent ?
Yes..IDP but for getting offer letter i give credit to myself.. as i applied in may 2019 and till sep i didn't recv offer letter.. but luckily on 17 sep 2019 there was a education fair going on in my city and i went there and met fanshawe college representative and convinced them that I'm a genuine student and had scored good marks in past and they provided me offer letter the same day

sim08

Star Member
Oct 31, 2019
Ohh okay ! Thats what im scared about like I dont want to apply through an agent like IDP because they are not optimistic , which city are you from ?

Ekta07

Star Member
Sep 26, 2019
Ohh okay ! Thats what im scared about like I dont want to apply an agent because they are not optimistic , which city are you from ?
I think u should go through IDP.. and I'm from Jaipur.. my suggestion to u is to go and attend education fairs

Reactions: sim08

Jasleen 11

Sep 23, 2020
Did you get admission?