+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Getting a job offer

nshuti88

Nov 29, 2017
Hello, everyone.
I was wondering how I can get a job offer so that I can raise my points to get an Invitation to Apply.
Actually, I am a university lecturer in Mechanical Engineering and but for now, I would like to work in companies or industries.
Is it possible to get a job offer in Mechanical Engineering and be valid for Express Entry?
Thank you

_Harry_

Sep 29, 2016
Hello, everyone.
I was wondering how I can get a job offer so that I can raise my points to get an Invitation to Apply.
Actually, I am a university lecturer in Mechanical Engineering and but for now, I would like to work in companies or industries.
Is it possible to get a job offer in Mechanical Engineering and be valid for Express Entry?
Thank you
It is very difficult for working professionals to get job offers from Canada let alone lecturer with no prior industrial work ex.
I doubt if you will get a legit job offer from Canada based on your current situation.
There are some consultants who promise job offer in exchange of hefty money though, if you are up for something like that.
By your Id it seems like you are 88 born and are in your 29-30th year.
I suggest you to get some industrial expertise first and then look for job offers from Canada.

Ituaonoriode

Nov 30, 2017
I am also interested in a job offer to raise my EE score. I am an Accountant with 6 years experience. My registration with CPA is in progress. I will appreciate if anyone can guide me on how to get a job offer quickly.

Bobbieleigh

Dec 11, 2015
I am also interested in a job offer to raise my EE score. I am an Accountant with 6 years experience. My registration with CPA is in progress. I will appreciate if anyone can guide me on how to get a job offer quickly.
You have to find a job offer on the website like indeed.ca, apply and wait for responses. It is next to impossible to get a job offer from outside of Canada without a status now days but you may be lucky.
Good luck.

Ituaonoriode

Nov 30, 2017
You have to find a job offer on the website like indeed.ca, apply and wait for responses. It is next to impossible to get a job offer from outside of Canada without a status now days but you may be lucky.
Good luck.
Thank you this information is helpful. I am looking for avenues to secure an early ITA