+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GCMS NOTES WELL EXPLAINED HAS NEVER BEFORE UNTIL NOW

Seastar

Feb 6, 2023
[

[/QUOTE]
Hi @Eagle333
Thank you for the information. I have a concern about the previous visa refusal back to 14 years ago (2009) from Canada. If I will not disclose it in my PR application, can the officer find out my previous record of trv visa?
I was wondering if What does it mean by integrated search GCMS/FOSS in GCMS note for PR applications? Do officers search all the GCMS and CAIPS system to find out about the previous applications of an applicant by his full name and date of birth when they review the PR application? Thank you so much in advance for your reply.

Rahil Khan

Star Member
Jan 22, 2023
Thanks prforme, give me time to perfect that part.
Hello Eagle

Last two pages of GCMS shows S22(1)(b)...What does this mean i cant understand..Eligibility shows:Recmmend Interview..

i can't understand can you tell me why did they mention s22(1)(b) on the right corner of last two pages...like when should i expect decision...is my case stuck in security?your reply would really help me.

Chefskiss

Star Member
Sep 21, 2022
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
30-08-2022
AOR Received.
30-11-2022
Med's Done....
14-09-2022
Hi guys,

Need some help discerning my GCMS notes.

Stuck in security since Feb 2023,

Eligibility passed, medical passed, criminality passed, info sharing complete.

Under security, only the following is mentioned:

SECURITY
SECURITY 1

UCI #: XXXXXXXXXX
FAMILY NAME: xxxxxx
GIVEN NAME: xxxxxx
TYPE: Security

Every other section contains more details except security. I would really appreciate some feedback on this. Thanks!

Rahil Khan

Star Member
Jan 22, 2023
Hi guys,

Need some help discerning my GCMS notes.

Stuck in security since Feb 2023,

Eligibility passed, medical passed, criminality passed, info sharing complete.

Under security, only the following is mentioned:

SECURITY
SECURITY 1

UCI #: XXXXXXXXXX
FAMILY NAME: xxxxxx
GIVEN NAME: xxxxxx
TYPE: Security

Every other section contains more details except security. I would really appreciate some feedback on this. Thanks!
Hey bro is any sub section mentioned on the top right corner of you GCMS Notes...Check all the pages and please let me know..

Chefskiss

Star Member
Sep 21, 2022
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
30-08-2022
AOR Received.
30-11-2022
Med's Done....
14-09-2022
Hey bro is any sub section mentioned on the top right corner of you GCMS Notes...Check all the pages and please let me know..
Yes, s.21 & s.26

Rahil Khan

Star Member
Jan 22, 2023
Yes, s.21 & s.26
Bro your scaring the shit out of me on my gcms there is S22(1)(b) on last 2/3 pages...Tracker shows medical and Biometric completed while B.check and Eligibility in Progress...applied on 2nd June under SDS i have been waiting from 150+ days...is my case in security??

Rahil Khan

Star Member
Jan 22, 2023
Yes, s.21 & s.26
i ordered gcms on 4th Oct and got it today...on the last page there is s.26 mentioned...bro can you please confirm from your notes where is this s.21 and s.26 written??On the Admissibilities page/Security or anywhere else??I just want to know that wether my file is in security or not...your reply would really help..

Chefskiss

Star Member
Sep 21, 2022
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
30-08-2022
AOR Received.
30-11-2022
Med's Done....
14-09-2022
s.26 on the application page and most of the other pages including security have s.21

andygill11

May 5, 2018
Just got GCMS notes for our spousal sponsorship application and noticed this:
"PA status in Canada: no legal status - meets PP.
- PA resides: in Canada"

PA entered Canada on a visitor visa and it's not been 6 months yet, so can anyone please help me as to what this would mean in GCMS and do I need to do anything about this. We have applied for OWP after AOR so the PA should be under implied status now.

Joe19

Feb 16, 2021
hello everyone! i applied for my gcms and received it already just recently.
my notes says, I passed in everything including criminality, security, background check, medicals and info sharing completed

eligibility,
valid job offer
applicant can perform the job
education assessment meets the requirement
language assessment meets the requirements
employer has the capacity to pay, no concerns

the latest notes was,
Case analyst recommended pass

however at the buttom it says
identity not established , late birth regsitration, FILE RE-BF'D

i submitted the requested docs already via gckey last august 2023 same month when they asked for supporting docs, not applicable after a few days, and up to thos date, no news, i don't understand the meaning of file re bfd, and why until now no final decision

SenatorOA

May 13, 2023
I applied for a TRV visa and was refused based on misrepresentation A16. I applied for my gcms notes and saw:

Type Status
Misrepresentation Cancelled

what does this mean please?

Noureddine2022

Star Member
Apr 14, 2022
I applied for a TRV visa and was refused based on misrepresentation A16. I applied for my gcms notes and saw:

Type Status
Misrepresentation Cancelled

what does this mean please?
i also i had refuse visitor visa i would like to ask how u order ur gcms notes , could u share link and how much u paid , i live outside canada

SenatorOA

May 13, 2023
i also i had refuse visitor visa i would like to ask how u order ur gcms notes , could u share link and how much u paid , i live outside canada

If you have someone that stays in Canada, they can help you apply. And if you don’t, you can use an immigration consultant to apply for you. I don’t think you can apply outside Canada.

sunnyb7

Star Member
Nov 11, 2017
Guys, need help to understand my GCMS notes. My application isn't moving after AOR at all.

Primary office : CPC-Sydney
Secondary office: Vancouver-Citizenship

App status : Open
App status reason: inventory-CP

Paper file :
Office: CPC-Sydney

Application Assignment:
<<Everything is blank here>>

Rest everything is in "Not started" status.

Has anyone else seen such status before? What is the meaning of Location: registry and status reason: inventory-CP ?