+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Gcms notes review

Dec 4, 2020
@legalfalcon hello there, I received my gcms notes about a week ago. Eligibility passed, medical passed, criminality passed, and security was blank while info sharing was in progress. This gcms was captured on the 26th of October. Aor is April 21st FSW Outland

kindly assist with your intake on this as I am yet to get any update on my account and when I called prior to when gcms was requested I was reliably told by the call center agent that all stages where passed and visa office is Accra but surprised to see security blank !!!

ankitagoyal

Star Member
May 20, 2017
Vancouver
@legalfalcon hello there, I received my gcms notes about a week ago. Eligibility passed, medical passed, criminality passed, and security was blank while info sharing was in progress. This gcms was captured on the 26th of October. Aor is April 21st FSW Outland

kindly assist with your intake on this as I am yet to get any update on my account and when I called prior to when gcms was requested I was reliably told by the call center agent that all stages where passed and visa office is Accra but surprised to see security blank !!!
CBSA is what will let you see if the security has started or not and how many activities have taken place. CSIS is also involved in security screenings, and until it concludes it's involvement, the security screenings are not done.
So you can either request both or CBSA notes to know the exact status..