Upfront on 29th April..Updated on Ecas on 26th May
Passport Req..
11-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
17-07-2014
LANDED..........
20-07-2014
Goku said:
What I would suggest is look for good Immigration lawyer. Don't do anything on your own. Seek professional advice. Btw did you prepare letter on your own ?
I dont think immigration lawyer will do any thing at this moment. It will be waste of time and money?

Winterfox

Aug 30, 2012
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2014
Hi guys

I do see now, that the employemtn letter i sent them after filing my PR was indeed received and added by them. So in short all documents i sent after my PR was filed was received by CPC and added to my file.
Now i think there is nothing much i can do except wait and watch.

The only incorrect things is first VO has stated wrong dates with my employment with TD bank. He said I worked with TD bank thru an agency on *** to *** which i didnt... I worked with TD directly on those dates he mentioned. I worked thru the agency for TD from 6 months prior to my direct TD date,

You think I should email CPC about this date mix or let the second VO see my documents and reference letters again and decide?

GHD1213

Nov 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-08-2013
AOR Received.
29-10-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
21-03-2014
Passport Req..
09-05-2014
Goku said:
What I would suggest is look for good Immigration lawyer. Don't do anything on your own. Seek professional advice. Btw did you prepare letter on your own ?
I don't think he prepared the employment by himself, most of big companies have strict policies in place re employment verification letter.

Winterfox

Aug 30, 2012
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2014
Goku said:
I mean duty letter and other documents.
No those letters were all given directly by my employers and were filled with all info that CIC was looking for

GHD1213

Nov 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-08-2013
AOR Received.
29-10-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
21-03-2014
Passport Req..
09-05-2014
gladaki said:
I dont think immigration lawyer will do any thing at this moment. It will be waste of time and money?
I second that, lawyer at the moment would not give much help before clarifying the issues.

Winterfox

Aug 30, 2012
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2014
.. whatever happens with my file .. Guys i just want you'll to know ..i am very grateful that you'll took the time out of your work etc to reply back to my thread here.
Thanks very much indeed.

fingers crossed now

GHD1213

Nov 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-08-2013
AOR Received.
29-10-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
21-03-2014
Passport Req..
09-05-2014
Winterfox said:
.. whatever happens with my file .. Guys i just want you'll to know ..i am very grateful that you'll took the time out of your work etc to reply back to my thread here.
Thanks very much indeed.

fingers crossed now
Never loose hope Winterfox, from the notes I feel that the first vo does not have much knowledge of what you did in TD. As Gladaki said, the senior vo would correct it when he reviews your case. But the follow-up with detailed explanation is necessary, at least you still have time now to address the vo concern. Best luck and keep us posted!

Winterfox

Aug 30, 2012
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2014
Guys do you'll think I should email CPC?
But what am I supposed to tell them.. the only incorrect line so far are the dates which I'm guessing the first vo did not pay attention to. Beside that.. they have all my reference letters and my work is skilled.. if only the second Vo would notice it

GHD1213

Nov 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-08-2013
AOR Received.
29-10-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
21-03-2014
Passport Req..
09-05-2014
Winterfox said:
Guys do you'll think I should email CPC?
But what am I supposed to tell them.. the only incorrect line so far are the dates which I'm guessing the first vo did not pay attention to. Beside that.. they have all my reference letters and my work is skilled.. if only the second Vo would notice it
In addition to correcting the wrong wording noted, if I were you, I would focus on explaining what you did in TD with relevant supporting documents such as your employment contract, and ask what other documents they would need to address their concern.

Wait for other experienced members of what they say.

Winterfox

Aug 30, 2012
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2014
Yea dude. I have already attached my employment letter along with the reference letter when I sent my application. .. sending it again won't they be a little annoyed about repetitive documents and what if the process slows down cos of emails I sent ..
Shoot I'm so confused.... I wanna send emails at thw same time they have all my letters which they asked us for. My friend who has the same noc codes as me and did the same job got his rprf request yesterday.. .
What is going onnnnnn

GHD1213

Nov 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-08-2013
AOR Received.
29-10-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
21-03-2014
Passport Req..
09-05-2014
Winterfox said:
Yea dude. I have already attached my employment letter along with the reference letter when I sent my application. .. sending it again won't they be a little annoyed about repetitive documents and what if the process slows down cos of emails I sent ..
Shoot I'm so confused.... I wanna send emails at thw same time they have all my letters which they asked us for. My friend who has the same noc codes as me and did the same job got his rprf request yesterday.. .
What is going onnnnnn
Buddy, if thus is the case, patience and wait are probably what you could do if you think you do not have other doc to add value or make it clearer.

Seniors, whoever noted the similar in GCMS notes to Winterfox, please shed some lights!

Winterfox

Aug 30, 2012
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2014
HI folks,

My GCMS notes also said that due date for review would be 24th Feb 2014 which was yesterday. Anybody know whats the timeline from yesterday until I hear anything about my file?

Thanks a lot