Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
24-Jun-2016
AOR Received.
04-Aug-2016 (CIC AOR)
Med's Done....
01-Jul-2016
I received my GCMS notes today and noticed under Client details, my spouse's information seems it was censored. I cant see anything from her passport details and UCI number, whereas our child, it is all there.

Then in the notes of one of the officers, I also noticed the expiration date of my spouse's passport is blanked out, whereas mine is present. Its obviously blanked out due to the space.

Has anyone encountered this? Whats the reason for this?

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
When you ordered GCMS notes, you were enquiring about your own personal details.

For legal reasons, they cannot release your spouse's details to you without his/her permission.

123pinoy

Jan 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
24-Jun-2016
AOR Received.
04-Aug-2016 (CIC AOR)
Med's Done....
01-Jul-2016
istari said:
When you ordered GCMS notes, you were enquiring about your own personal details.

For legal reasons, they cannot release your spouse's details to you without his/her permission.
thanks for your reply.

is this a known fact? sorry, i just want to be sure and not be paranoid that there's something wrong with my spouses' records.

I've compared gcms notes with other forumers, and their spouses' info aren't redacted... Please advise.

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
123pinoy said:
is this a known fact? sorry i just want to be sure and not be paranoid that theres something wrong with her records
When you order GCMS notes, you are requesting information under the Access to Information Act.

CIC's official statement in regards to personal information is:
"To get personal information belonging to someone else, you must submit their written consent authorizing you to receive their personal information.
You do not need consent to get the personal information of any dependants who are under 18 years of age."

I don't know why your GCMS notes differ from other people's, but I certainly don't think it's a sign that anything is wrong.

123pinoy

Jan 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
24-Jun-2016
AOR Received.
04-Aug-2016 (CIC AOR)
Med's Done....
01-Jul-2016
istari said:
When you order GCMS notes, you are requesting information under the Access to Information Act.

CIC's official statement in regards to personal information is:
"To get personal information belonging to someone else, you must submit their written consent authorizing you to receive their personal information.
You do not need consent to get the personal information of any dependants who are under 18 years of age."

I don't know why your GCMS notes differ from other people's, but I certainly don't think it's a sign that anything is wrong.
ok, now i feel completely stupid.. i forgot to fill up Section B of the form.. just saw the form I sent...
and because of that.. PLUS+1 for you! thanks again! :)