+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GCkey takes me to the Employer Portal when I login to access Work Permit application

mYusuf

Star Member
Jul 17, 2020
I had created a GCkey for the Employer Portal for C11 and submitted the application for exemption. Now when I go to the ling for applying for a Work Permit, logging in with that GCkey takes me to the Employer portal and not to the Work Permit online application. Do I need to create a separate GCkey for the Work Permit application under C11?

Thank you

rakesh kakkar

Oct 12, 2022
I had created a GCkey for the Employer Portal for C11 and submitted the application for exemption. Now when I go to the ling for applying for a Work Permit, logging in with that GCkey takes me to the Employer portal and not to the Work Permit online application. Do I need to create a separate GCkey for the Work Permit application under C11?

Thank you
Hi
I am facing the same issue, can you help me with how did you solve this?

harpalsingh19

Mar 4, 2023
hello
i am approved under SINP ‐ Entrepreneur Category and also received the Letter of Support.
Now I have to apply for the Temporary Work Permit for me , Open work permit for my wife and Study permits for my sons.
i am not able to move ahead for these permits, I tried IRCC GCKEY also but in that there are so many options that I got confused but on SINP guideline they say to register as Employer Portal but its also not happening.
please if anybody has applied for these Permits under PNP category Kindly help and guide ( Step by Step Procedure).

harpalsingh19

Mar 4, 2023

Thank you
hello
i am approved under SINP ‐ Entrepreneur Category and also received the Letter of Support.
Now I have to apply for the Temporary Work Permit for me , Open work permit for my wife and Study permits for my sons.
i am not able to move ahead for these permits, I tried IRCC GCKEY also but in that there are so many options that I got confused but on SINP guideline they say to register as Employer Portal but its also not happening.
please if anybody has applied for these Permits under PNP category Kindly help and guide ( Step by Step Procedure).

harpalsingh19

Mar 4, 2023
Hi
I am facing the same issue, can you help me with how did you solve this?
hello