+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Gap between year of study

snipercat

Apr 13, 2014
Hi everyone

I am new to this forum.
I am planning to study PG diploma in Canada by September 2015. I graduated with a Diploma on Sep 2010 and I am working with an MNC after my graduation. Is there any problem for the visa approval due to 5 yrs gap in study if I apply for PG diploma?

Thanks in advance..
SC

Neez

Star Member
Feb 12, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
There is no "yes" or "no" answer to this question because each case is different, so you'll never know unless you try.

PS: There is a member on this forum who said he had 30 years gap and managed to get the study permit.

snipercat

Apr 13, 2014
Thanks for the info.

I am interested in courses from NAIT, Instrumentation Engineering Technology or Red River, Instrumentation Engineering Technology. How do I confirm these are PG diploma courses ? Does all the diploma courses offered by Canadian colleges are PG diploma courses?
Where can I find the list of PG diploma courses offered by colleges in Canada ?

itstime

Jul 8, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The answer to your question is right here.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/index.php?action=search

snipercat

Apr 13, 2014
Thanks for the reply.

The search doesn't yield any result. Any one who has experience with Canadian colleges can help to answer?

Thanks in advance

SC

minaz31

Star Member
Jan 11, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
snipercat said:
Thanks for the reply.

The search doesn't yield any result. Any one who has experience with Canadian colleges can help to answer?

Thanks in advance

SC
Use proper keywords.

Musthaqu

Jun 23, 2013
hi all,

Even i have kind of same problem with the year gap. The problem is i don't have enough experience to fill in the gap for the missing years. Is there anything else i should do.