+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

Windsor37

Jul 9, 2020
Oh my, we are only 96 EE applicants in the Philippines? I thought we were way more
Not surprising considering that there are only a few of us which can actually meet the high FSW score threshold I mean how many Filipinos have an MS degree? or knows French? right. most are immigration through the caregiver / work visa / student visa path, which as you may know is the typical immigrant success story in this country of ours.

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
SOB is asking people to deal with it. Dimwit would have got zero chance at PR had it been an all class draw through out. This is 1 of thousands that we need to deal with until the all class draws resume.

SovonHalder

Star Member
Mar 27, 2021
India
SOB is asking people to deal with it. Dimwit would have got zero chance at PR had it been an all class draw through out. This is 1 of thousands that we need to deal with until the all class draws resume.

...after a long wait??

This MF is rubbing it in our faces, cracking jokes while taunting people. First class moron.

Reactions: RSub

GandiBaat

Champion Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
InshaAllah
Med's Request
InshaAllah
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Passport Req..
InshaAllah
VISA ISSUED...
InshaAllah
LANDED..........
InshaAllah
...after a long wait??

This MF is rubbing it in our faces, cracking jokes while taunting people. First class moron.
Late June to mid Sept.... Thats called fast, even by CEC standards.

Reactions: RSub

quilleroarg

Star Member
Jul 15, 2019
Barranquilla
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
I'm looking for jobs mostly. Germany seems the most attractive with PR available after 2 years if your German skills are decent. UK is 5. After my experience in the US, I really don't want my stay in a country to be tied to my employment/education ... at least not for the long term.
you should take a look at the website "Make it in Germany"
If you get a job in STEM you can apply for the EU BlueCard (4 years of residency) and not ties to the existing job contract

Reactions: ImpatientAlligator

ImpatientAlligator

Star Member
Sep 7, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
11-05-2020
you should take a look at the website "Make it in Germany"
If you get a job in STEM you can apply for the EU BlueCard (4 years of residency) and not ties to the existing job contract
Yeah, that's what I would like to start on if I go there. The blue card is somewhere between a permanent residency and an open work permit .... Good thing to start on before applying for the actual PR.

Reactions: quilleroarg