I have 12 years of experience. 10 in the same company. 8 in the same role/designation.
My company agreed to give letter on company letterhead stating:
1. Annual Salary (total annual salary as of today)
2. Date of Joining (10 years back date)
3. Designation (my current designation)
4. Full time work (but not mentioning 40 hours/week)
Is there anything else that should be mentioned?
I know roles/duty is missing but they are not willing to mention job duties and responsibilities on the letter.
So my questions are:
1. What do I do about the job duties and responsibilities? I need to know all the options.
2. Is there any other information missing?
Thanks in advance.
Job duties and responsibilities is the most important for ur application.....
U can check below post and relevant info from below:
if ur employer is not providing on letterhead please check :
"Reference letters in the required format are necessary, please try your best to get them. If after all efforts you are unable to obtain a work reference letter, then you should provide a solemn declaration / affidavit explaining in detail why are you unable to do so. The officers at the VO are aware of the fact that different employers have different policies towards issuing such adhoc letters and may not cooperate in issuing such a letter. Please do attach all your employment records with the declaration. I was unable to obtain a work reference letter from one of my employers and did the same. However please bear in mind that the final decision rests with the visa officer handling your case."
Accumulated Suggestion :
"1) Please descibe the reference letter with your NOC on a white A4 paper and get it acknowledged by your supervisor.
2) Take a copy of photo I'd (company tag photo id) of your supervisor of your company...get it signed by him on it and do attestation
3) Get a service letter from your employee stating you have worked from so and so time with your designation
4) provide an affidavit supporting why you are not able to provide the reference letter in company letter head and attach the service letter provided along with this
5) Submit appointment letter (if exists)
6) Submit Payslip (if exists)
7) Business card of applicant (if exists)