+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 applicants from Nigeria - Let's network

kuskus

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2014
1,141
138
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I hope our landed mates have some serious BBQ plans for today; enjoy the unofficial last (long) weekend of the summer guys. ;D ;D ;D ;)
 

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
4,099
338
Category........
NOC Code......
1112
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
kuskus said:
I hope our landed mates have some serious BBQ plans for today; enjoy the unofficial last (long) weekend of the summer guys. ;D ;D ;D ;)
Hi kuskus, most people are just winding down and preparing to return to work after the long weekend. The next barbecue will be for Thanksgiving Day next month as we prepare for the cold :)

Hope you're all abiding in God's grace over there and staying prepared. There will be completion of your expectations in Jesus' name.
 

kuskus

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2014
1,141
138
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pipis Husband said:
Hi kuskus, most people are just winding down and preparing to return to work after the long weekend. The next barbecue will be for Thanksgiving Day next month as we prepare for the cold :)

Hope you're all abiding in God's grace over there and staying prepared. There will be completion of your expectations in Jesus' name.
Amen to your prayers brother!
 

arewaincalgary

Star Member
Nov 14, 2012
136
0
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
0631
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-09-2011
Doc's Request.
sent with application
AOR Received.
15-01-2012
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
31-01-2014
Med's Done....
13-02-2014
Interview........
waived by HIS grace
Passport Req..
APRIL 2014
VISA ISSUED...
JULY 2014
LANDED..........
JANUARY 2015
Hello my people, I trust GOD has been faithful. Please if you or someone you know is coming to Canada and need a temporary accommodation,we have a room at affordable price. Kindly send me a PM. Wishing all applicant good success. Thank you.
 

tutman

Newbie
Aug 23, 2016
2
0
Please where is the location? I'm in need of one just for short term. Thank you
arewaincalgary said:
Hello my people, I trust GOD has been faithful. Please if you or someone you know is coming to Canada and need a temporary accommodation,we have a room at affordable price. Kindly send me a PM. Wishing all applicant good success. Thank you.
 

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
4,099
338
Category........
NOC Code......
1112
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
tutman said:
Please where is the location? I'm in need of one just for short term. Thank you
Hi, based on the poster's forum name, I would say the location is Calgary. For short term accomodation, you might also try kijiji.ca and AirBnB websites, cheers.
 

Tario...34

Star Member
Feb 22, 2015
99
3
121
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
3112
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/12/2014
File Transfer...
17/03/15
Med's Request
Waiting patiently....
Good day everyone....
This wait is becoming something else! If there was some sort of communication it would have felt better...
Please landed seniors what do u guys suggest we do next? Should we re-apply via express entry as that seem to be faster or even try Australia?
My fellow Canadians in waiting.. The ember months have started already... And from experience it moves fast... What to do? :'( :'( :-\ :mad: :mad:
 

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
4,099
338
Category........
NOC Code......
1112
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Tario...34 said:
Good day everyone....
This wait is becoming something else! If there was some sort of communication it would have felt better...
Please landed seniors what do u guys suggest we do next? Should we re-apply via express entry as that seem to be faster or even try Australia?
My fellow Canadians in waiting.. The ember months have started already... And from experience it moves fast... What to do? :'( :'( :-\ :mad: :mad:
Hi Tario, I really empathise with you and others in the same boat awaiting completion of the processing of your FSW applications. It's quite worrying but we never give up because of the confidence we have in Him who began the process.

My two cents is that those concerned make a list of key dates in relation to your applications; when your application was received, when PER notice was received, when medicals were done, when update mails were responded to etc and send to AVO explaining how you're waiting patiently but wondering what could be the status of your application as you are yet to receive any recent communication from them. That the current situation has made planning for your self and family quite difficult as resources are tied up and you are quite concerned about the circumstance. The mail is to elicit a response from them other than the usual 'your application is on queue'.

I believe if you send this sort of email weekly from now on for every week with a follow up CSE before the end of each week until they respond with something more substantial, we can prod them to action. This tactic is called 'nuisance visit/calls' in naija banking circle used to pursue customers owing money ;)

I hope it works for you but above all, stay prayerful because when God takes up a case for a man, nothing holds it back. Warm regards to you all :)
 

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
1,529
20
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tario...34 said:
Good day everyone....
This wait is becoming something else! If there was some sort of communication it would have felt better...
Please landed seniors what do u guys suggest we do next? Should we re-apply via express entry as that seem to be faster or even try Australia?
My fellow Canadians in waiting.. The ember months have started already... And from experience it moves fast... What to do? :'( :'( :-\ :mad: :mad:










I remember talking about this here when the delay was very serious then during the first quarter of this year ; the period they were bringing in the Syrians (25,000). I assumed then that it will have effect on the issuance of PR visas in the long run which is clearly evident now. I also mentioned that the Express Entry people too will have an effect on the FSWP 2014 ; it is really happening. I know of more than 4 people who only submitted their documents this year after nomination from a province and they got Invitation To Apply who now have their visas. I am very convinced that these two factors are the major reasons.

I want to believe that FSWP 2014 will be merged with the current visa year which runs from May 2016 to April 2017. That is the only way I think that they will resolve the imminent backlog that they have consciously created . The good of it presently is that there are no immediate plans to bring in more Syrians and the number of people coming in via Express Entry are not great. They will soon begin to respond to your calls for PR visas. They are done with most of your files. It is about sending out emails for you to have your medicals done and to have your passports submitted for those who have done their medicals.

For anyone whose file has passed the expected processing period, you are more than qualified to send them an email to know the status of your file. They will respond. In all, let us be full of prayers for their might be other hidden individual factors that might be affecting some of us. It will end in praise for you all.
 

otf

Full Member
Jun 17, 2015
48
10
Hello, All, I am about to submit my application for PR through Express Entry and i am to pay 2080 cad which includes the application fees and RPRF for me and my spouse. I do not know what to do because of the dollar limit. Please any advice?
 

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
1,529
20
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
otf said:
Hello, All, I am about to submit my application for PR through Express Entry and i am to pay 2080 cad which includes the application fees and RPRF for me and my spouse. I do not know what to do because of the dollar limit. Please any advice?







So many people have similar concern. You may have to look for someone in Canada to help you out.
 

Ebube

Star Member
Mar 9, 2015
69
2
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
1212
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-12-2014
Nomination.....
02-03-2015
Med's Request
24-09-2015
Med's Done....
02-10-2015
Passport Req..
15-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
06-05-2016
LANDED..........
01-09-2016
Hi all, It has been a while.

We landed Toronto Pearson airport on Sept 1st. We flew BA to Heathrow, London on the 31st August and then Air Canada from Heathrow to Toronto Pearson airport on the 1st.
The flights were smooth and the landing formalities as described by several people, very straightforward. We got our SINs immediately and was told to expect our PR cards in about 6 weeks.

We are gradually settling down and I wish all those awaiting updates speedy processing.
 

labiz001

Star Member
Apr 11, 2015
172
2
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2133
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2014
Doc's Request.
25-08-2015 (salary acct,pof & employment letter)
Nomination.....
29-01-2015
IELTS Request
submitted with app
Med's Request
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
08-09-2015
Interview........
NO WAY
Passport Req..
11-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
30-03-2016
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
Ebube said:
Hi all, It has been a while.

We landed Toronto Pearson airport on Sept 1st. We flew BA to Heathrow, London on the 31st August and then Air Canada from Heathrow to Toronto Pearson airport on the 1st.
The flights were smooth and the landing formalities as described by several people, very straightforward. We got our SINs immediately and was told to expect our PR cards in about 6 weeks.

We are gradually settling down and I wish all those awaiting updates speedy processing.

You are welcome to Canada. Wish you God's mercy
 

MONEYMONGER

Star Member
Jun 20, 2015
58
2
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
2131
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/12/2014
Med's Request
16/09/2015
Med's Done....
24/09/2015
Passport Req..
18/04/2016
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2016
LANDED..........
August
otf said:
Hello, All, I am about to submit my application for PR through Express Entry and i am to pay 2080 cad which includes the application fees and RPRF for me and my spouse. I do not know what to do because of the dollar limit. Please any advice?

There are no limits on the Domiciliary account cards. You could open a Dom. account and get the card and pay after funding it with forex from the black market or alternatively get somebody with one to help you pay.
 

Ebube

Star Member
Mar 9, 2015
69
2
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
1212
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-12-2014
Nomination.....
02-03-2015
Med's Request
24-09-2015
Med's Done....
02-10-2015
Passport Req..
15-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
06-05-2016
LANDED..........
01-09-2016
Thanks Labiz


labiz001 said:
You are welcome to Canada. Wish you God's mercy