+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

from Saudi Arabia to Canada

A Birdy

Dec 28, 2022
Hello there.
I hope all is well.

a little introduction about me and my family:
I'm afghan national, born in Saudi Arabia. I live and work well and my income is relatively good compared to other Afghans. Thanks to my knowledge in Computer Science, IT and etc.
on my leisure, I draw 3D designs (characters) for my comic using Blender. And I sometimes write Screenplays about scenes and characters that are based in the States..

.. That being said..
We are a family of 7. Parents are immigrants from Mazar-elshareef in Afghanistan. We [siblings] were born here in Saudi Arabia. We are Three boys.. and three Girls.. and my mom. We lost our dad like almost two years..
So here comes my query.. is it possible for my mom and sisters to immigrate to Canada as refugees?
you know with current situation in Afghanistan with regard to everything happening against women...

is there a path for Afghan women to immigrate to Canada?

me (M28) I don't worry about myself since I have my plans laid out and I may.. perhaps immigrate to Canada as Self-employed individual, or immigrate to California in the States through O1 Visa..

Thank you in advance.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello there.
I hope all is well.

a little introduction about me and my family:
I'm afghan national, born in Saudi Arabia. I live and work well and my income is relatively good compared to other Afghans. Thanks to my knowledge in Computer Science, IT and etc.
on my leisure, I draw 3D designs (characters) for my comic using Blender. And I sometimes write Screenplays about scenes and characters that are based in the States..

.. That being said..
We are a family of 7. Parents are immigrants from Mazar-elshareef in Afghanistan. We [siblings] were born here in Saudi Arabia. We are Three boys.. and three Girls.. and my mom. We lost our dad like almost two years..
So here comes my query.. is it possible for my mom and sisters to immigrate to Canada as refugees?
you know with current situation in Afghanistan with regard to everything happening against women...

is there a path for Afghan women to immigrate to Canada?

me (M28) I don't worry about myself since I have my plans laid out and I may.. perhaps immigrate to Canada as Self-employed individual, or immigrate to California in the States through O1 Visa..

Thank you in advance.
If they currently live in Saudi Arabia it will be difficult. Do they have relatives in Canada who may be able to sponsor them eventually? Who will support them financially? Do they work? The best option is probably for you to remain in the Middle East and have your female relatives with you. Believe there had already been many more applications for the spots that are available and your family is not in direct risk not living in Afghanistan.