+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Forgot to send back Annex A from first application, What to do?

noflexzone

Mar 5, 2018
I recently applied for the Citizenship and they sent it back because I forgot to attach a transcript or diploma from my school. They included a document called Annex A and when I mailed back my application, I forgot to send Annex A back. I also messed up the dates on the citizenship form because the eligibility period does not match compared to the new Physical Presence Calculator form. Am I screwed? I read that once processed, the money is non-refundable. What if they process it and see that the dates dont match up from the form and the presence calculator?

KRP

Jan 13, 2012
Category........
FSW
LANDED..........
01/02/2011
I recently applied for the Citizenship and they sent it back because I forgot to attach a transcript or diploma from my school. They included a document called Annex A and when I mailed back my application, I forgot to send Annex A back. I also messed up the dates on the citizenship form because the eligibility period does not match compared to the new Physical Presence Calculator form. Am I screwed? I read that once processed, the money is non-refundable. What if they process it and see that the dates dont match up from the form and the presence calculator?
Pls call up IRCC and seek assistance asap.

Telephone: 1-888-242-2100 (in Canada only)
  • Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., your local time, except for statutory holidays.
  • Services are available in French and English.