+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Forgot to mention 3 trips in my travel history

maramaramaram

Sep 16, 2020
Hi guys!

I applied for a work permit from Germany and received it and I am now in Canada working. My problem is as part of my TRV application I only mentioned a trip to Thailand and forgot to mention my EU travels. They were a 10-day trip to Amsterdam, 4 day trip to Prague and 2 day trip to Milan. In my travel history and explanation letter I focused on the travels I needed a visa for, and the rejections I got, and troubles I had with overstaying in Germany, they were special circumstances and I was a current resident of Germany which meant I was cleared to come back to it. But like I said I forgot to mention mythat travels I did within the EU which went smoothly (stupid I know).

My question is, from within Canada I needed to apply for a new TRV because I got a new passport. Do I mention it with that application? And what would be the best way to do it? How likely that this will cause me trouble?

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
Hi guys!

I applied for a work permit from Germany and received it and I am now in Canada working. My problem is as part of my TRV application I only mentioned a trip to Thailand and forgot to mention my EU travels. They were a 10-day trip to Amsterdam, 4 day trip to Prague and 2 day trip to Milan. In my travel history and explanation letter I focused on the travels I needed a visa for, and the rejections I got, and troubles I had with overstaying in Germany, they were special circumstances and I was a current resident of Germany which meant I was cleared to come back to it. But like I said I forgot to mention mythat travels I did within the EU which went smoothly (stupid I know).

My question is, from within Canada I needed to apply for a new TRV because I got a new passport. Do I mention it with that application? And what would be the best way to do it? How likely that this will cause me trouble?
Mention it.
100%

G_sha

Star Member
Oct 14, 2019
Hello guys
Need your suggestions.
In my travel history, I completely forget to mention 2 day trip to USA from Canada.
What should I do now? Does it affects or delays my application?
I am a CEC inland applicant.