+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Foreign Exp, Didn't show in study permit Can I use that in EE?

Agasthya

Dec 4, 2023
You'll have to include it either way - whether it is in the personal history section or in the work history section. You can claim points for it just make sure you write a LOE regarding why you did not mention it back then.

Cheers :)
I have the same issue. But I don’t have the pay stubs and I haven’t filled tax too in my country to prove my employment, But I have letter of employment and experience letter. I can also get reference letter from my manager. Will that be enough? Should I include now or not?

uetian119

Star Member
Mar 15, 2016
Ontario
My friend didn't show bachelor degree during study visa application. Study visa refused due to weak home ties. Now she is applying for spousal sponsorship. Should she add bachelor qualification in her application. Please advise.

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
My friend didn't show bachelor degree during study visa application. Study visa refused due to weak home ties. Now she is applying for spousal sponsorship. Should she add bachelor qualification in her application. Please advise.
Always be truthful in your application. She should show her bachelor's degree.

Reactions: Taran D

Boltj194

Star Member
May 24, 2022
Either of those would work.
I went to study in USA for my MBA on 2014and finished my course by October 2015 and I was working at rite aid. I met a girl and she used to visit everyday to me and she was coming everyday to see me. We fell in love. Her mom also came with her few times to see me. After a few months of relationship she mentioned we could marry. But I was little nervous and I was worried about different culture. But she said all good and I'm can adjust with your culture and we could even come and stay in india

One day she and her mom invited me to dinner. I was so happy and I went to dinner after dinner she proposed me for marriage and I was so excited.

Next days onwards she started caring me like husband like bring food to my work place

After few days she called me and said we can start living together but she said we need to marry first and that cost almost 1000 dollar and she don't have money for that. I told her we are in relationship and my

Money is your money too. I gave my debit card to her. She went to ATM and took money and gave card back to me. After one week we went to court house to marry and we had some reception for marriage. I told her we need to start living together but she said her mom is sick and she can't leave alone her mom and she started taking money from account for mom hospital expenses. I was working so many over time hours to save money but Same time she started taking money. I rented apartment to stay together but not even ready to move and kept saying excuses. One day I was at work and I swiped my card for lunch at a restaurant but my card declined and I was surprised why my debit card and I called my bank and they said your account dont have monry and you debit card used today morning. I told bank that I did not used it. I called my wife and she did not attend calls. I sent her text and no response. I talked this issue to my store manager and he said why she taking money and mostly us citizens we don't need to pay for health care. Even I don't know that because I was on work visa and I thought everyone has to pay it. I felt I got fooled. I was upset and I went to her home and I was shocked she was dancing and drinking with two other guys. I asked her who is this guys and she said it's none of your problem. Then I told her I'm ur husband and she started laughing and said you are indian dumb not husband stupid. Then I heard a girl calling her mom and I asked her who is this and she shouted at me and said it's my kids and she said you need to go now and two guys shouted at me and said leave now otherwisw you will be in trouble. I literally cried and ran away. I did not go to job for one week and the manager called me and told me to drivirce her she was chetaing you all this time . I sent her text saying you cheated me all this time and you ruined my life and you took my all hard work money. I asked her for divorce and she will sign it if I pay 1000 dollar lawyer fees and she also told me if I reported to anyone my friends will come to you and I know where you lives. I paid her and after few months 2017 she sent email saying divorce completed indian idiot. She also told me never email or text. It's over.

i never talked to her from 2017 and also i never seen her . i left usa permanently 2020

i came to canada . i sent email to usa in 2022 state for future immigration purposes i sent email to philadelphia city asking for my divorce copy and they replied saying nobody filed any divorce on your name or spouse name . i was so shocked and i talked to some family lawyers in toronto and they adviced me to call any lawyers in philadelphia . i sent emails to many lawyers replied saying they can file divorce and he filed divorce and finally judge signed divorce decree 2023 september and divirce finized

even my previous study , work , visitor visa applications they were asking previous spiuse details which mentioned start 2016 and end 2017 based informarion i received from ex wife . i have attacehd screenshot of that

even though she provided wrong info saying divirce is completed in 2017

our relationship already ended in 2017 and i never seen or talk to ex wife from 2017 . The last email was in 2017 saying divorce completed .

she mentioned in 2017 divorce completed

i went to my country and married in another woman in 2018 and we have 2 years old baby also . i came to study canada 2022 and my current wife and baby got work permit and visitor visa . i applied for pnp nomination together and there is no start date and end date on pnp application . so i simply upload divorce decree dated 2023 and current marriage certificate dated 2018

but on ircc application they asking start and date and end date of previous spouse

my question will be can i put same 2016 to 2017 previous marriage details on new PR application and attached divorce decree dated 2023 with cover letter saying this was happend.

i had applied nomination and there is no place to add dates for previous spouse . they only asked to upload previous marriage and divorce certificates . i attached divorce certitificate dated 2023 from previous marriage and marriaged certificate dated 2018. they issued nomination without any questions

please suggest me what i can do ??

Deepa75

Feb 13, 2024
I couldn't enter my 2 year part time experience in my study permit .can I put it in express entry. Did somebody got pr this way

Adnan_990

Star Member
Jan 10, 2024
hi guys,
i have question, i came as a student here and at that time i was working with two places like in Pharmacy as well as in industries in back home. But i show only pharmacy experience at the time of student visa application. Now i asked for letter from pharmacy and he denied so is it okay i can put my other industrial experience in express entry? the duration of work is same. please reply
Hello, I know it has been a long time, did it work out for you ?

ammu24

Apr 1, 2024
Hai guys,
I approached agency in India for study permit application in Aug 2019 and they only included the information till May 2019. I have work experience which comes under NOC from July 2019 to Aug 2020 (not included in study permit application). They applied for study permit on Feb 2020.(I came to know about this timeline last week) My May intake was deferred due to pandemic and semester started on Sept 2020. I mentioned this work in my work permit and TRV application. Can I include this work experience and claim points for EE. Will it be a misrepresentation?

Catherineaina

Apr 6, 2024
I have the same issue. But I don’t have the pay stubs and I haven’t filled tax too in my country to prove my employment, But I have letter of employment and experience letter. I can also get reference letter from my manager. Will that be enough? Should I include now or not?
Hello, How did it go for you?
Did it affect your express entry application In anyway?
I am in thesame situation as yours and just about to create my profile for express entry. I look forward to a response

Catherineaina

Apr 6, 2024
Hi,

I never got the reply from thread/actual people who had the same scenario. I've created my EE profile and added the experience. As long as you have all the required documents to prove your experience, you can add it. But again, it would be great to know what all the people(who are in this thread) did.
I am in thesame situation as yours and just about to create my profile for express entry. I look forward to a response

Catherineaina

Apr 6, 2024
Hello
I know it's been a long time since this happened. But did you end up claiming your foreign experience in your EE? I am in the same situation rn, I want to claim my foreign experience in my EE but I didn't add it to my study permit because for the same reason that my consultant mentioned it is not necessary for this part of the application. I have the letter from my previous employer but no salary checks to support my claim as I was getting paid in cash. What should I do?

Its really urgent as you might know the EE score is at its peak.

Catherineaina

Apr 6, 2024
Hello, I have the same situation these days, did you add this experience? is everything okay?

Adnan_990

Star Member
Jan 10, 2024
I just received my ITA I am in big dilemma right now I applied for Canada visitor visa in June 2019 at that time I was working for a company but I didn’t mentioned my work and listed my self as student in family form A . My reasoning for listening as student was since I got my uk student visa in May 2019 that I’ve also attached with my Canada visitor visa . So during my visit duration which was in September I was practically a student since i took direct flight from Canada to uk for study now should I state my work experience or no
Hi everybody!
I am in a same boat now. When I applied for study visa I had 2 full time jobs at the same time that only declared one of them! Now to apply for PR, I need to declare the other job that wasn't declared in study visa. I have all the documents that shows I worked but I am wondering if it is ok to declare 2 different full-time jobs at the same time?
Also my lawyer prevented me to declare my master degree for study visa. Can I declare it right now for EE or its kind of misrepresentation?!
Please help me out guys
Hello, please advise, did you declare the other job ? I am in the exact same boat, can you please advise how did it go ?