+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

for PMM or others who could help

torri

Dec 20, 2005
Ukraine
Dear PMM,

I am kindly asking for your advice. Here is my story:
Last December I got a letter from the Canadian Embassy in Kiev, Ukraine requesting medicals for me and my husband (I am a principal), police clearances and a letter from my employer. I did this all and sent it to the embassy at the end of January, 2006. At that time we lived and worked in our home city. A month ago we moved to Kiev and I changed a place of work, but I have not informed the embassy yet.
Today my mother-in-law has received a phone call from the embassy, they asked her different questions about us among which my place of work and residence. She told them all new info not mentioning that it all happened to us just recently. My big concern is that now the embassy has a differrent information from what was given to them before. Can you advise me on what I should do in this situation?
Any reply will be appreciated.
Thank you,
Victoria

rely

Star Member
Mar 3, 2006
India
Give reference of this tel call and send a fax to them immediately giving your latest contact details.
rely

vizkiz

May 8, 2006
Report the change !!

You should have informed them right after the change of your address.
Ok not a problem, at least now you write a letter to them and explain that the change of address happend recently and request them to correspondence them any change to the new address.

Wish you all the best.

ravi