+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

For Pakistani students here is your help about how much Bank statement you need?

0xFF

Jun 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2014
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Insha'ALLAH soon
Passport Req..
Insha'ALLAH soon
VISA ISSUED...
Insha'ALLAH soon
LANDED..........
Insha'ALLAH soon
ReThink said:
Welcome to the another tutorial about how much bank statement your gonna need ?

For Pakistani's students i was wondering to share the accurate information about the bank statement because student will nothing face much more then this because it is very hard and the easy thing for some students to manage it.I'm also making my statement that's why thought it is good to share information with you so that you'll get your statement with much less problems.

for canada especially you might have seen it on the website that how much exactly do you want to get your visa on various places but what i'm gonna going to tell you is the exact amount.Canadian embassy given us amount which we need to show is $15,000 to $18,000 but that's for those countries who's are economically are strong from every point of view but for us isn't enough to get visa.

What can you do to make it provable simply you just need to show $25000 ( you can increase it as much as you can but it you hardly manage this much will be okay) and you'll get your visa for guaranteed how does this is goin to work ?
Let's suppose that your tuition fee is $7,000 - $14,786 and your living expenses for per year will be $10,000.(Make sure you chose the right place , right university with no more than your per year budget).

If you don't wanna show in dollars , show your statement in RS.25 Lac plus benefits for this is you can show any ones bank statement rather than your Blood relation or your own self but when you'll show someone else bank statement their paper (attorney) will be attached to your file so it is better if you'll make your own bank statement.

Have fun with this information I'm gonna go for SEPtember intake i'm preparing IELTS and managing my statement for the past 3 months :) so you should also show the past 3 months statement.

Thank you so much fellows
God helps those who help themselves :D

Regards
ReThink
Are you sure the visa is guaranteed when we show the statement over $25,000 ? or something like $50,000 ?

ReThink

Star Member
Apr 17, 2014
Lahore
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
0xFF said:
Are you sure the visa is guaranteed when we show the statement over $25,000 ? or something like $50,000 ?
Yes My friend you can increase your statement as much as you could but you dont have to decrease your statement :) with this you'll have to show your document which statis that something is the way of your earning mate.

GOod luck

0xFF

Jun 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2014
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Insha'ALLAH soon
Passport Req..
Insha'ALLAH soon
VISA ISSUED...
Insha'ALLAH soon
LANDED..........
Insha'ALLAH soon
ReThink said:
Yes My friend you can increase your statement as much as you could but you dont have to decrease your statement :) with this you'll have to show your document which statis that something is the way of your earning mate.

GOod luck
That is great, I got admit in CUCA.
My father owns a registered company in Pakistan and makes around $60,000/year.
I have the past 3 months statement of around 45 lacs Pakistani rupees along with all the registration papers of the company.
Do you think these documents are enough to get a visa.?

P.S: have your visa approved ?

ReThink

Star Member
Apr 17, 2014
Lahore
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
0xFF said:
That is great, I got admit in CUCA.
My father owns a registered company in Pakistan and makes around $60,000/year.
I have the past 3 months statement of around 45 lacs Pakistani rupees along with all the registration papers of the company.
Do you think these documents are enough to get a visa.?

P.S: have your visa approved ?
YES dear your documents along with your bank statement looks outrageous and for me i have got low marks that's why keep getting refused from being admitted in some college / university :)