+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

for appilcants how hannot recieved reply from nova scotia after much delay

kirat

Jan 3, 2009
dear all,
i have sent my application on feb 5, 2009 but still no reply, a friend of mine sent his applicatio along with me have already recieved a positive reply on march12 another how sent it on feb 6 also recieved reply on march 12. i am wondering what went wrong with mine application. i am 100% sure that my NOC 4131 is on minister list and i have experience of 6+ years in same occupation(4131). most of the duties i perform are same as that of NOC. i almost perform 90% of the duties lited in the noc. so no chance of refusal on any condition. but still not recieved any reply. wondering............. i want u guys to share ur experience. any guys how are waiting for even longer than me please share. what to do in case it is lost in postal department. lets say if they have sent it and my prcious time 120 days is lost in mail

babutv2000

Jan 29, 2009
There are many including me who have shared their frustration on the same issue. I have applied on 14th Jan 2009 and still awaiting response. There is no phone or email contact to ciu , sydney. You are absolutely right on postal delays or losing the mail in transit. you can still do few things
1. If sent by courier, track the acknowledgement. If sent by registered mail, check with postal department for proof of delivery.
2. Enquire and get confirmation from your bank as to when demand draft or money order was encashed by beneficiary.
3. Write letter to CIU, Sydney enquiring about your application and send by post or courier as it is the only available mode at present.
4. Try requesting for CAIPS though I believe it may not work at this stage as you do not have a AOR.

Best of luck and wish me too...

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

babutv2000 said:
There are many including me who have shared their frustration on the same issue. I have applied on 14th Jan 2009 and still awaiting response. There is no phone or email contact to ciu , sydney. You are absolutely right on postal delays or losing the mail in transit. you can still do few things
1. If sent by courier, track the acknowledgement. If sent by registered mail, check with postal department for proof of delivery.
2. Enquire and get confirmation from your bank as to when demand draft or money order was encashed by beneficiary.
3. Write letter to CIU, Sydney enquiring about your application and send by post or courier as it is the only available mode at present.
4. Try requesting for CAIPS though I believe it may not work at this stage as you do not have a AOR.

Best of luck and wish me too...
CIU Sydney will NOT correspond with you, as long as the application was received, you will have to wait for as long as it takes.

PMM

trinatocanada

Dec 18, 2008
The Middle East
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PMM is right.

My application was sent on October 15, 2008. I am 100% sure that my occupation is in the new ministerial list. My bank draft was encashed last December 20, 2008.

It is already March 20th...and I am still patiently waiting. They say the average waiting time for them to confirm anything (file number or request additional docs) is 4 to 6 months. So that means I have until April to wait patiently.

A few months back, it used to take 4 years, sometimes even more, for the whole process to be completed. So when you think about it, 6 months isn't at all that bad hey?