fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
Passport request usually means you will get your visa. The purpose of asking for passport is with the intention of stamping it.

However, there can still be problems with passport itself or otherwise that embassy might have issues with. But it is far less likely.

Bottom line is, it is not done until you get visa in your hand. Just be patient. Usually it doesnt take longer than 15-20 days.

6242 cook

Star Member
Oct 9, 2013
Thanks for your reply after grand my visa I will let you know

Then pls tell me what papers should I get ready to show airport

Thanks

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
There are official details about what docs one should take along when going on CIC website.

However, basically it is a list (and copy) of all items you are taking along, your actual documents (passport, letter of introduction (that the embassy will give you as proof of acceptance for work permit, LMO, Job offer etc.).

You should tell them how much money exactly you are carrying specifically if it is more than 10k CAD.

Also you need to have your employer contact details including address, phone number etc.

It is likely that the visa officer would ask you of employer details and might as well call them up to confirm your case before actually issuing a temp work permit.