+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Flagpoling for a visitor visa

Youngsonboy

Oct 17, 2019
Good day guys, please I’m in dire need of more information concerning flagpoling. First, I want to inform that I’ve got a valid us visa and a valid study permit but I do need a visitor visa on my passport urgently as I need to travel back home for something very urgent , but I fear I’ll not be able to get back into the country . So my question is, is it possible I get my passport stamped for a visitor visa at the border? I understand people’s concern about flagpoling cos of COVID and all but that’s not to worry about. Is it possible the border services stamp a visitor visa on my passport?

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Good day guys, please I’m in dire need of more information concerning flagpoling. First, I want to inform that I’ve got a valid us visa and a valid study permit but I do need a visitor visa on my passport urgently as I need to travel back home for something very urgent , but I fear I’ll not be able to get back into the country . So my question is, is it possible I get my passport stamped for a visitor visa at the border? I understand people’s concern about flagpoling cos of COVID and all but that’s not to worry about. Is it possible the border services stamp a visitor visa on my passport?
1. No, you can't get a TRV at the border.