+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

First Time PR Card - Processing Timeline 2021- Ottawa office

ahafiz

May 1, 2020
Hello everyone,

I'm starting this thread for people who are waiting for their first PR card and send their photos to the Ottawa office.

I sent my photos on March 9, 2021 and have not heard anything since then. I called and sent multiple webforms but no luck.

Good luck to everyone.

Reactions: AJ97

harry3314

Star Member
Jul 15, 2015
Hello everyone,

I'm starting this thread for people who are waiting for their first PR card and send their photos to the Ottawa office.

I sent my photos on March 9, 2021 and have not heard anything since then. I called and sent multiple webforms but no luck.

Good luck to everyone.
same here..photos sent 9th march, no update yet

AJ97

Jan 12, 2021
Hello everyone,

Good luck to everyone.
Pretty much the same situation. Sent photos couple of weeks after you. No updates whatsoever. Starting to get worried

AJ97

Jan 12, 2021
Finally got a msg in the cic profile saying that the card has been mailed. I didn't receive any AOR or any other update. Straight to final decision.

First PR card. Photos sent on March 22.

Reactions: Princes Queen

ahafiz

May 1, 2020
Finally got a msg in the cic profile saying that the card has been mailed. I didn't receive any AOR or any other update. Straight to final decision.

Congratulations! Did you receive your card by now?

I had a ghost update on my profile 2 weeks ago, but still no other updates.

ahafiz

May 1, 2020
On Sep 22, I got a notification on my online account that my application has been approved and the card has been mailed to my address.

Before that, I did not receive any AOR or any update from them. I noticed there was a ghost update around 2 weeks ago. I called yesterday to ask about the status of my application and the rep told me that she can check to see if the office uploaded my photos to the application which was the case on August 30 so that explains the ghost update.

Hopefully everyone waiting receive their card soon.

Princes Queen

Star Member
May 13, 2019

Could you please tell me which courier IRCC used to send PR card i.e. Canada post (regular) or Canada post (Xpress). Thanks