+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Finnish citizen wants to move to Canada(how?)

Hope-less

Oct 29, 2012
Hi,

I have been trying to read about immigrating to Canada with a little succes, this is not my first time to be playing with these applications, I was in Canada 2010-2011 with 'work and holida' permit, but that was valid for one year. So my situation is that my girlfriend is from Canada and we have been dating 3 years now and I think it would be time to get together for permanently, because going between countries all the time is money/time and energy consuming practice. So now I am looking a best way to immigrate to Canada from Finland. I am not highly educated at all, but might study more in Canada one day, but not sure what or when. I have Canadian bank account from my last trip there. I have some of my personal items located in Canada. I also have work experience from Canada and I am familiar with their society and taxing system, because I did apply for tax returnings and succesfully recived some extra money. I just wanted list few things that could help some body here to find me right answer. Feeling pretty furstrated about this whole situation, but still having hope for this process and I am wishing to see my girlfriend soon.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
The best (i.e. easiest) was is if you marry your girlfriend (or live with her for one full year to become common law) and then she sponsors you for PR. Read the first post in the following thread for more information about how this works:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/spousal-sponsorship-t46995.0.html