+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Find Job in Canada from Aboard

AlternativeConn

Star Member
Dec 13, 2016
Funded by the Government of Canada, the Canadian Employment Connections program (CEC) at ACCES Employment provides newcomers who have been approved for Canadian permanent residency with online employment support to assist with their job search and build Canadian employer connections even before their arrival in Canada. The CEC program is free of charge.

To enroll, you must:

- Have been approved for Canadian permanent residency;
- Be currently living outside of Canada and is planning to land in Canada in the next one to six months;
- Have at least one year of work experience in the Financial Services, Human Resources, Engineering, Information Technology, Sales & Marketing, or Supply Chain sector;
- Have post-secondary education;
- Be fluent in English

If you meet the above criteria, let's get you started on your job search by enrolling you into the CEC program. Please message me or reply to this posting. Below link will provide you with more program information.

http://www.accesemployment.ca/index.php/planning-your-move-to-canada

#need SINP#

Star Member
Oct 28, 2015
Funded by the Government of Canada, the Canadian Employment Connections program (CEC) at ACCES Employment provides newcomers who have been approved for Canadian permanent residency with online employment support to assist with their job search and build Canadian employer connections even before their arrival in Canada. The CEC program is free of charge.

To enroll, you must:

- Have been approved for Canadian permanent residency;
- Be currently living outside of Canada and is planning to land in Canada in the next one to six months;
- Have at least one year of work experience in the Financial Services, Human Resources, Engineering, Information Technology, Sales & Marketing, or Supply Chain sector;
- Have post-secondary education;
- Be fluent in English

If you meet the above criteria, let's get you started on your job search by enrolling you into the CEC program. Please message me or reply to this posting. Below link will provide you with more program information.

http://www.accesemployment.ca/index.php/planning-your-move-to-canada
Hi CEC123,
Greetings!!
I am a Canada PR holder and looking forward to landing in this beautiful country soon at either Regina or Saskatoon as I have got SINP .
I am a manual testing professional with ISTQB certification and having 11+ years of experience in testing. Have ETL testing experience using Informatica.
I am looking forward to having a job offer in hand before landing and prepare myself for the new role.
Please the email id where I can share my resume for detailed insight into my experience and skills.
Looking forward to hearing soon from your end.

Thanks & Regards