+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Find a job



VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I am a sri lankan government officer clerk .. can i gey a job in canada..
Honestly, probably not. You need to get a job offer and then your employer pays $1k and files a LMIA to prove no Can or PR can do the job, only you. This takes time and few employers go through it. Once you have LMIA, you apply for a closed work permit to show your experience to do the job. Look at immigration programs like Express Entry if you want to immigrate.