+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Financial proof for CAQ cover 1 year or the whole period when you study in QC

asprine_h

Oct 5, 2014
Hi I am working on preparing the documents for renewing my CAQ. I have a question. I am required to submit the financial documents with the application to approve I can support my study in QC. But I am not clear I should prove my financial capacity for just one year expense in QC or 2-4 years (depending on the length of program)? I am bothered for this question several day. Looking forward to your answers!! Thank you!!

coolraman

Star Member
Aug 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Hyderabad india
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
03-10-2014
Hi,

You will have to show proof of complete tuition fees plus living expenses for entire duration of course.
I used the following link for getting this info..

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/immigrate-settle/students/obtaining-authorizations/requirements/financial-capacity.html

Regards,

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
asprine_h said:
Hi I am working on preparing the documents for renewing my CAQ. I have a question. I am required to submit the financial documents with the application to approve I can support my study in QC. But I am not clear I should prove my financial capacity for just one year expense in QC or 2-4 years (depending on the length of program)? I am bothered for this question several day. Looking forward to your answers!! Thank you!!
which country ru from? when i (I am indian) applied i did not require proof of funds has this changed?