+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Final Decision Pending!

Shabiii

Apr 18, 2018
Hello members.
I applied for visitor visa on Oct.30, 2023
I got BVL on Jan.10, 2024
since then I'm waiting for final decision.
Eligibility: completed since Jan.10
BCG: in process
Visa number in tracker: unavailable

I raised webforms several times, their only response is: your case is still under review.
Please someone help me, what should I do to get the final decision?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello members.
I applied for visitor visa on Oct.30, 2023
I got BVL on Jan.10, 2024
since then I'm waiting for final decision.
Eligibility: completed since Jan.10
BCG: in process
Visa number in tracker: unavailable

I raised webforms several times, their only response is: your case is still under review.
Please someone help me, what should I do to get the final decision?
All you can do is wait for a decision. Processing often takes multiple months. There is no point sending multiple webforms. This will not speed up processing. You will just be told to be patient and that your application is being processed.

Reactions: Shabiii

Shabiii

Apr 18, 2018
All you can do is wait for a decision. Processing often takes multiple months. There is no point sending multiple webforms. This will not speed up processing. You will just be told to be patient and that your application is being processed.
Some people say BVL means that the processing is over and you should get the final descision whithin a couple of days. Is it possible that the case is still in process after BVL?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Some people say BVL means that the processing is over and you should get the final descision whithin a couple of days. Is it possible that the case is still in process after BVL?
BVL doesn’t mean processing is over. Typically still have background checks to complete.

Reactions: Shabiii