+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Final decision - January 30, 2024: Your application is in progress.

TomCassidy

Star Member
Jun 5, 2023
on January 30, I received this update on my Post-Graduate Work Permit submitted on December 22, 2023.
"Final decision - January 30, 2024: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made."

However, till now, I haven't received any final decision letter/email.

How long will it take to receive the final approval?

Reactions: dipesh giri

Mopado5

Feb 7, 2024
Any updates yet? Do you see any visa documents on your GC tracker?
How about a Biometric Validity letter?
I am in the same boat as you but received the BVL letter on that day

TomCassidy

Star Member
Jun 5, 2023
Any updates yet? Do you see any visa documents on your GC tracker?
How about a Biometric Validity letter?
I am in the same boat as you but received the BVL letter on that day
No updates till now! I don't see any visa documents on my GC tracker. Do you see them?

I also received the BVL letter on the same day. After that day, no updates at all.

What is your processing office? and when did you apply for the PGWP?
Regarding my case, my processing office is in Edmonton and I applied for the PGWP on December 22, 2023.

Please keep me updated!

Mopado5

Feb 7, 2024
Mine is for a visit visa. Applied 11/11/2023. You too keep me updated.
Another person from another forum with similar situation like your got PPR after 20 days. Let's hope for the best.

Mopado5

Feb 7, 2024
So if they said to await for the final approval soon is positive.
At least yours is not a refusal.

dipesh giri

Feb 11, 2024
Hi dear sar my name is dipesh giri apply Canada immigration work and work pramet I work glass cutter, glass instead what can I do sar

rajkumarl

Star Member
Feb 9, 2020
Hi All,
I got message from IRCC on the portal on 5 March. I cannot access the tracker as its is already registered by the lawyer. So I called IRCC, the agent on call said it is finalised on Mar 5 was not able to tell me any other information. If the CORP is done etc.

March 5, 2024 Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
How along did it take for you guys to the CORP? or updated message in the IRCC portal?

rajkumarl

Star Member
Feb 9, 2020
Hi All,
I got message from IRCC on the portal on 5 March. I cannot access the tracker as its is already registered by the lawyer. So I called IRCC, the agent on call said it is finalised on Mar 5 was not able to tell me any other information. If the CORP is done etc.

March 5, 2024 Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
How along did it take for you guys to the CORP? or updated message in the IRCC portal?
Hi All,
Received the COPR Second email and placed the request for PR Card.

Reactions: dipesh giri