+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FINAL ATTEMPT FOR STUDENT VISA

jweekend

Champion Member
Dec 13, 2019
Hey i got it. and its stated;

The applicant has failed to satisfied me that pursuing the selected program of study is reasonable given the high cost of international study in canada when weighed against the potential career/employeement benefits after completion, and the local option available for similar studies.

Marksheets provided indicate poor acedemic record in areas of study that would form core of future studies, i have concerns that applicant will be able to successfully complete the study program.

Given the applicants previous education/Employeement history, i am not satisfied the motivation to pursue this perticular program at this point in time in canada is reasonable; see LOA.

Therefore i am not satisfied that applicant would be a bonafied student in canada who will leave canada by the end of the period authorized for thier study.

pls help me what should i do next ? could you pls share any lawyer's contact, so i can consult spesifically.
It seems that the visa officer agrees that you're not a genuine student. You don't have the motivation as a student, rather as an economic immigrant trying to use a study permit to immigrate to Canada. Are you trying to use a study permit to stay in Canada and not return home afterwards? That's not allowed as it violates immigration regulations.

Do you understand that what you're trying to do is prohibited?