+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Filling PR Application Form and I Have Question Regarding Multiple Work Placement Locations for Same Company

LBKLG

Oct 26, 2019
Hello all, so for context I'm currently working for a company that has over 200 franchises nationwide, and I've been placed at a few of these locations for a couple of months at a time throughout my tenure with them. All the work locations are in Canada, and so is their head office.

When I'm filling out the work history section, it asks for Employer/Company Name and Street Address. Should I put my company’s head office address under one continuous date? Or should I create a section for each location I worked at, the dates I was there and then fill in the corresponding addresses?

For example,
Express Entry I filled in each address I worked with their corresponding dates
I.e. Training placement from Jan 2017-Feb 2017 at Hurontario
Placement 1 from Mar 2017-May 2017 at Toronto downtown

or should I put Jan 2017-May 2017 at “Employer’s Head Office address”?

Thank you in advance!

mpsqra

Champion Member
Jul 6, 2017
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
Hello all, so for context I'm currently working for a company that has over 200 franchises nationwide, and I've been placed at a few of these locations for a couple of months at a time throughout my tenure with them. All the work locations are in Canada, and so is their head office.

When I'm filling out the work history section, it asks for Employer/Company Name and Street Address. Should I put my company’s head office address under one continuous date? Or should I create a section for each location I worked at, the dates I was there and then fill in the corresponding addresses?

For example,
Express Entry I filled in each address I worked with their corresponding dates
I.e. Training placement from Jan 2017-Feb 2017 at Hurontario
Placement 1 from Mar 2017-May 2017 at Toronto downtown

or should I put Jan 2017-May 2017 at “Employer’s Head Office address”?

Thank you in advance!
just write from/to in the same company, use an extra sheet to explain better