+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Filling of sponsorship form

mamoo

Star Member
Oct 7, 2009
I am sponsring my two dependent children and my 2nd wife. My two children are from my first wife to whom I divorced and also have daughter from my 2nd wife. Pls advise for sponsorship I have to fill 3 sponsorship applications seperatly for my two children from 1st wife and other application for my 2nd wife including my daughter. In form IMMM0008 GENERIC in family details who will be included as family members in the form filled out by both my dependent children should it be on sponsorship application for both the children or I have to file seperate applications.

mlea

Nov 16, 2009
hi, not sure if this will help but we hired a lawyer to do the immigration process for us, waste of money but what he told us is that we should fill in seperate forms for me and my two children each their own form, it makes it longer but it sorts it out more clearly... that way you dont miss anything and it can do no harm...

mamoo

Star Member
Oct 7, 2009
SO U MEAN 3 DIFFERENT CASES AND 3 DIFFERENT TIMELINES, WHAT ABOUT IF I FILE ONE APPLICATION FOR MY BOTH THE CHILDREN AS BOTH ARE REAL BROTHER SISTER I MEAN ONE SPOSNORSHIP AGREEMENT FOR BOTH OF THEM. CAN ANYBODY GUIDE ME ON THIS.PMM CAN U HELP ME