+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

File not uploaded

Sher123can

Mar 11, 2023
Trying to upload digital photo on PR Portal every time I check it says to upload a photo after 3 days I have taken multiple photos to submit now when I try I am getting an error File not Uploaded but if you sign out and go back in the picture Is there and says I’m review but again after a couple of days we need to do it again same error anyone can help?!?! Is there another way to send them a picture I am in Canada.

eivacastillo

Mar 19, 2022
Trying to upload digital photo on PR Portal every time I check it says to upload a photo after 3 days I have taken multiple photos to submit now when I try I am getting an error File not Uploaded but if you sign out and go back in the picture Is there and says I’m review but again after a couple of days we need to do it again same error anyone can help?!?! Is there another way to send them a picture I am in Canada.
Exact situation here. Tell me if you have any update. I don't add it when they ask. Often, if I log out and log back in my original photo appears again

Reactions: Sher123can

Sher123can

Mar 11, 2023
Finally got hold of them today the agent said that the fist picture I sent is in review he doesn’t know why the system is saying to upload again and again and when I do I get the error he said to wait the approx 36 days for processing also to take screen shots of the error and send it via webform to investigate - At this point he said to just wait everything on his end seems fine..

eivacastillo

Mar 19, 2022
Contacted my MP with this. I uploaded everything January 22 and still in review. I'll keep you updated here. Just got a ''Ghost update'' today in IRCC