+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Few concerns over AINP program

anshulinpc

Dec 8, 2008
Hi,

I do have few concerns on applying for AINP program:

1. On Alberta site, it is nowhere mentioned that, i am eligible for it even if i don't have any job offer letter from any canadian company. Please suggest me do i need to have any job offer or not for applying for it.
2. I am about to complete 1 yr in US, do they count the working period in US since i landed here or i actually started working after getting SSN? Which proof do they require to check whether the candidate have completed one year working in US or not?
3. What is the best way to contact AINP coordinators in Canada and what type of questions should we need to ask? Are we free to clarify any doubt that comes in to mind (obviously not foolish!!) like i want to clarify, whether is it fine to change my employer in US while processing of AINP program. What kind of docs do they ask for H1B? Is it fine if i provide H1B receipt and waiting for H1B approval.

Thanks for your help,

Regards,
AS

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Best way to contact them is just call them on the phone. I tried emailing their generic email once but they took a long time to answer.