+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Federal skilled workers:minimum account balance

pskarnawal

May 6, 2013
Hi,

I am working in US as temp visa(L1) and planing to apply for Federal skilled workers (Canada). For address/ bank accounts which country's (my Base country or USA.) details should i show who can help me on getting it ASAP.

jaswanthca

Feb 24, 2013
From USA its little easier to apply and get FSW compared from rest of the globe :), yes just give your current(USA) details only.

pskarnawal

May 6, 2013
Thanks for the reply.

Actually My Visa is going to expire in July 2013. After that i may be travelling back to my home country. Would it be okey if i apply from USA and show my all details like currency, address and other things.

Also should i have to complete IELTS while aplying first time or i will get some time to complete IELTS after applying.

I am IT professional with 12+ experience.

My Wife non IT Master Degree holder and she is Home maker. But holding EAD.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
pskarnawal said:
Also should i have to complete IELTS while aplying first time or i will get some time to complete IELTS after applying.
You must include IELTS results with your original application. If you fail to include IELTS results, your application will be automatically refused.

jaswanthca

Feb 24, 2013
pskarnawal said:
Thanks for the reply.

Actually My Visa is going to expire in July 2013. After that i may be travelling back to my home country. Would it be okey if i apply from USA and show my all details like currency, address and other things.

I am IT professional with 12+ experience.

My Wife non IT Master Degree holder and she is Home maker. But holding EAD.
Oh its very tight situation, np just give your US details only, there's we can expect positive result. But this case will work 98% only :) some times they will call for the interview as well (2%), here we should act smart. Its ur decision brother.

As far as i know if you are working in US more than 1 year, you no need to include IELTS results, but its fine if you attend IELTS results as well.

Good luck.