+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Federal Invester scheme and Islamabad office

shahju

Jun 23, 2009
Hi, it has been more than 2 years now, Sept 2008, but no information from Islamabad.

Rumours are hot that they have stopped sending the interview teams and have reduced the quota from

Pakistan.

Feedbacks will be appreciated

nabil2009

Star Member
Apr 23, 2009
hi , i am also on same boat,have applied jan 2008 but still no documents request from islamabad.through which consultant did u apply? hope to hear from you soon. thanks

best875

Feb 13, 2010
Hello
Mr shaju and Mr nabeel
it seems u both have applied in federal category
may i ask did u have tried to shift your case to quebec category

you may contact me on my mail and messengers
best875@yahoo.com,
best875@hotmail.com
my skype id is best0875
Thank You

nabil2009

Star Member
Apr 23, 2009
No i didnt ,because if i want to shift ,i have to apply again from beginning and again pay all the fees for quebec category.

shahju

Jun 23, 2009
Hi Best875 and Nabeel2009,

I had applied through Lallanis with a word that the whole process will shape up in 3-6 (max) months time.

And please correct yourselves, I applied in Sept 2007.

Now with a case pending in Federal for more than 2 1/2 years if I apply for Quebec, it will be all over again and besides how am I going to justify my federal application .

Any information you guys have of Islamabad, please share it here.

best875

Feb 13, 2010
Thanks for replying

i am also from karachi pakistan.,,, may i know how much u r paying to lalani s
please be frank and ask anything and share all things

you may contact me on my mail and messengers
best875 @ yahoo.com,
best875 @ hotmail.com
my skype id is best0875
Thank You

nabil2009

Star Member
Apr 23, 2009
Hi shahju, dont know man still even waiting for documents request letter ,no idea how long it will take more.why u didnt ask Lallanis now that where is your 3 to 6 months time gone now ,as you said it will take only 3 to 6 months.

update me please !!!!

shahju

Jun 23, 2009
Best 875 and Nabeel2009

Honestly speaking, I don't remember the exact figure . First was charged for registration and filling the application form ( 4 pages). But you see its not the money that matters here , its the uncertainty that is killing me.

In Jan 2010 I received a letter from him that by the end of this year I will be called for the interview, and after 3 months I was informed that there might be a delay of 2-3 years because of the political instability.....

Is there any other country where I can apply for immigration esp. UK . USA and any recommended agency.

hanh

Apr 24, 2010
Hi everyone !
I have applied under federal investor program and my case has been almost finished . I submitted my applcation in Nov 2006 and the Singapore visa office started to process my case in Dec 2006. They asked to send documents in may 2008 . After one and hafl year , the two visa officers suddenly came to visit my company :eek:( without letting me know in advance ) and I was interviewed for two hours . I had received nothing since having an interview ( almost eight months ) so I had to remind them by sending email, snail mail and fax . The Singapore visa office didnot answer directly to my inquiry but they have sent us medical request . we did medical examination already and are waiting for investment request and then passport request .From what I heard that it does not take long to receive such things and we will get passport stamped soon .
Hanh ;D

shahju

Jun 23, 2009
Congrats,

But why Singapore office. I have been told that my interview will be at Islamabad.

What say Nabeel2009 and Best875

hanh

Apr 24, 2010
Hi Shahju !
I am living in Vietnam , so my visa office is Singapore . If you have applied under federal investor program , you might be unexpectedly interviewed at you own company as I did .

shahju

Jun 23, 2009
Thanks hanh for clearing it up.

Otherwise we guys from Karachi would have been all alert for a surprise call.